Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Gwilla and Twichy

this is one of the books in the series, it might take longer to finish because i just write when thing pop into my head.

IM BACK ON THE BOOK!! WOOWOO!

Inspired by "Dragonrider" and the D'lacey dragon books.
(I CHANGED THE TITLE FROM FLIGHT TO STARDUST)

Chapter 3 - Gwilla and Twichy

Chapter 3 - Gwilla and Twichy
"Whats this you say about flight Twichy, oh, and slower!" Gwilla yelled at Twichy. Twichy was a squirlot, squilots talk really fast without stops,(Danger:Don't Give Coffee!!)

"Well, a dragon named Gaia and her friend G'rana are going to fly to The Untold Valley of Dragons, and the Elder gave them a cool map!" Twichy said still fast but slower than last time.

"Whatever atleast I got half of it."

"I like peanuts."

"Wait,"

"wait," Twichy repeated after Gwilla.

"Shutup you twit," Gwilla said to Twichy.

"What's a twit? Is it a peanut? I love peanuts!"

"I'm going to ignore you."

"Ok," Twichy said and started to hum jingle bells(in the middle of summer).

" The Untold Valley of Dragons! That's impossible I've been looking for it for centuries, and still haven't found it, do think only dragons can enter there?" Gwilla was a firbird turn evil and was lookin for revenge on the dragons for killing her sister.

"Twichy your going to follow them, and if you want to talk to me just start a fire with two Brice sticks. Report to me every night at midnight and don't forget!" Gwilla ordered.

Yes sir, I mean ma'am, I mean fire, I mean bird, I mean sir, I mean ma'ma, I mea-"

"Just get going Twichy!" Gwilla yelled.

With that Twichy gathered some stuff and headed off to follow Gaia and G'rana on there fight.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TyeDye69 on September 11, 2006, 12:06:57 AM

TyeDye69 on
TyeDye69TWITCHY!!!!!!! I LOOOVEEE THAT SQUIRREL!!!!! HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUTEEE!!!!!! YAY TWITCHY!!!!!!!!