Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Taking Off

this is one of the books in the series, it might take longer to finish because i just write when thing pop into my head.

IM BACK ON THE BOOK!! WOOWOO!

Inspired by "Dragonrider" and the D'lacey dragon books.
(I CHANGED THE TITLE FROM FLIGHT TO STARDUST)

Chapter 4 - Taking Off

Chapter 4 - Taking Off
The next morning Gaia and G'rana were well rested. They gathered there stuff.

"Are you all packed?" Gaia asked G'rana.

"So we're still going on with this?" G'rana asked nervously.

"Uh, Duh! Hey do you have the map the Elder gave us? Oh and don't forget the Rick leaves for snacks. C'mon lets go to town to take off." Gaia told G'rana anxously.

"Ok, map, check, leaves, check! We're all set to go now.....I hope, did elder say he was going to meet us there?"

"Yeah...Ok I'm ready to go, lets go!" Gaia said starting toward town.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Her take this," the Elder told them handing a bag of sparkling dust.

"Whats this?" Gaia asked, examining the bag.

"Its Stardust, windwands are from it, trade it in for the fairy's old windwand, she loves Stardust." The Elder told them.

Twichy was not far away, he decided to rent a duckle to follow them.

There were alot of discouraging words about the flight, but Gaia and G'rana just ignored them.

They took one last look at the map, then at the town and the people they grew up with then turned away and flew by the power of moonlight.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment