Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Werewolf Forest

this is one of the books in the series, it might take longer to finish because i just write when thing pop into my head.

IM BACK ON THE BOOK!! WOOWOO!

Inspired by "Dragonrider" and the D'lacey dragon books.
(I CHANGED THE TITLE FROM FLIGHT TO STARDUST)

Chapter 5 - Werewolf Forest

Chapter 5 - Werewolf Forest
"No not that way! Your going the wrong way!" Gaia yelled.

"No, I have perfect instincts and a great sense of direction and I say this way!" G'rana yelled back.

"Oh yeah, if you have such great 'skills' then why are you leading us the wrong way!?" Gaia yelled again.

"The moon is fading lets rest here," G'rana said back.

"But that's a yellow part, it's dangerous!"

"No, it's purple! Just get down there!" G'rana yelled to Gaia. But little did they know they were in Werewolf woods. Twichy moves up to them to check up on them, they were asleep so he went to make a fire.

"What is it Twichy, anything yet?" Gwilla asked.

"No boss, not yet but I keep fire until morning, ok boss?"

"Whatever Twichy. Where are you now?"

"Wherewolf forest," Twichy answered.

"What are you doing there?"

The fire flickered and Gaia moved in her sleep.
"I'm gonna have to sign out boss. I need to go to sleep."


"Did you hear that?" Gaia asked wide awake.

Rustle. Rustle.

"Now i heard it too!" G'rana said coming closer to Gaia.

"Should we go see what it is?" Gaia asked.

"Yeah lets go." G'rana said nervously.

They started toward the place they heard the sounds from. They jumped out of the bush and there was a werewolf. Twichy tripped over a rock and fell into the scene.

"AHHH!" Gaia and G'rana screamed.

"AHHH!" Screamed the werewolf.

"AHHH!" Screamed Twichy.

"AHHHHH!" They all screamed one last time all together.

"Please don't eat me! I'm small and I don't have any me-" the werewolf cried to Gaia and G'rana.

"Wait, we're not going to eat you.....we thought you were going to eat us!" Gaia said cutting in.

"Never! I'm a vegitarian...pretty wierd for a werewolf isn't it.....what's up with squirlot?"

Twichy was hudled in a little ball, scared.

"Awwww...cute little thing, it's ok, we won't hurt you!" Gaia said.

"Gaia put him down, I don't trust him." G'rana told Gaia.

"What's so scary about him? What's your name little guy?" Gaia asked sweetly.
"My name's Twichy. I like coffee." Twichy said fastly.

"And what's your name?" Gaia asked the werewolf.

"My name is Sakura." She said. Sakura's fur was black and brown, she had blue eyes, turquoise to be exact.

"I really don't want to hurt anyone. Everyone expects werewolves to be mean and meat-eaters.....Where are you going?"

"We're going to The Untold Valley of Dragons. We're going to live there...Hey, do you want to come?" Gaia asked.

"I'de love to! Let me collect the few possesions that I have!" Sakura said excited.

"Lets take Twichy!" Gaia said.

"Fine, but I still don't trust him." G'rana said.

So off they went, ready to go to the castle.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment