Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Preface

A book im writing, the story is about a normal teenage girl who moves from Florida to Oregon where nothing is as it seems, Samantha is the caught between conflicts that inflict the mysterious family and the boy she has come to love.

Chapter 0 - Preface

Chapter 0 - Preface
I had never fully believed in mythical creatures or stuff like that (most people don't), but there was aways something about them that I felt was real. My father used to tell me stories about them, he always semmed to know everything about every creature, like they were really real. My mother would yell at him after every story, she said that he was filling m head with lies, he always denied it. The more my parents fought, the less I believed the stories. When I was ten, my father left us, and I stopped believeing in them altogether. I only believed the facts, if something couldnt be proved, then it wasnt reality. I never thought that one move across the states would change everything I thought I knew. Not for one minute did I believe that one night alone whould change my life forever. My name is Samantha Cooper, i'm sixteen, the "truth" is irrelevant.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on April 4, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333wow sounds intersting

xwerewolfxgirlx on April 2, 2009, 2:03:09 AM

xwerewolfxgirlx on
xwerewolfxgirlxim on chapter like 4 but i keep forgeting to post it XD

xkibaxgirlx on November 28, 2008, 9:58:19 AM

xkibaxgirlx on
xkibaxgirlxXD your such a good writer!!!!