Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Where Did That Come From?

Danny, Sam and Tucker go to a movie, but that's just the beginning...

Chapter 1 - Where Did That Come From?

Chapter 1 - Where Did That Come From?
Chapter 1- Where Did That Come From?

Sam’s POV- I woke up on a Saturday evening from a nap, and looked at my black and dark purple clock. It was 7:50 PM. “I’m going to be late!” I quickly rushed out of bed and ran to my closet. I grabbed a black tank top with a purple oval in the middle, a black skirt with lime green stripes going across and down, purple leggings, and black compact boots with gray soles. I changed, and grabbed a green ponytail. I reached for my cell phone and called a friend. “Hello?” my friend answered. “Hi Danny.” “Oh hey Sam. We’re still set for the movie at eight-thirty right?” Danny asked. “Yeah. I just wanted to make sure you were ready. You are ready, right?” I asked. “Yeah. It’s eight o’clock now. It takes about twenty minutes to get there. Do you want me to come pick you up now?” “That would be nice.” I slowly cracked my door open to see where my parents were. I closed it again. “Uh, Danny? We’re flying right?” I whispered. “Of course! Why are you whispering?” “Parents.” I made a disgusted face. I know Danny couldn’t see it, but the thought of “parents” made me sick. “Oh, duh. I’m so stupid!” We both started laughing. “Okay. I’m coming over now. See ya soon Sam!” “See ya!” I hung up the phone and put it in my purple backpack that was on the table by my mirror. I looked up, and I noticed that I forgot to put on my makeup. “I can’t let Danny see me like this!” I put on thick layers of black eyeliner and purple lipstick. I heard knocking on the window behind me. I turned around to see Danny Phantom. He was smiling. He looks so cute! I thought. Whoa! Where did that come from? I ignored the thought, and walked towards Danny. He phased through my window and grabbed my hand. I blushed and quickly turned away so he couldn’t see. “Let’s go Sam.” Still blushing, I turned back and smiled. Danny blushed. He grabbed the side of my waist with his left hand. I blushed even harder. I wrapped my right arm around his neck. “Are you okay Sam?” He noticed I was red. “Y-yeah. I’m good.” He turned intangible and we flew into the clouds.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment