Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Crushed.

Danny, Sam and Tucker go to a movie, but that's just the beginning...

Chapter 2 - Crushed.

Chapter 2 - Crushed.
Chapter 2- Crushed.

Danny’s POV- I looked down at my best friend Sam. She didn’t look too happy. “Sam, are you sure your alright?” I was very concerned. Sam looked up at me with her gorgeous violet eyes. “I’m fine, I just keep having these strange thoughts.” She looked down and a single tear fell from her face. I stopped and sat us down on the first bench I saw. I wiped the tear off of Sam’s face. She gave me a hug and started bawling. I was shocked for a moment. But then I hugged her back. “It’ll be okay Sam. So what are these, ‘strange’ thoughts you were talking about?” She broke apart the hug. “Nothing!” she quickly answered back, so that made me suspicious. Oh well Danny. It’s none of your business anyway. I thought. “Are you okay to go now Sam?” She smiled. “Yeah.” Once again, I put my hand by her waist. “Uh, Danny. Your hand is on my hip.” I gasped and quickly pulled the hand that was holding Sam to my chest. I was blushing like crazy. I slowly put my hand on her waist. I looked and made sure I was actually holding her waist this time. I made an embarrassed smile. She put her arm around my neck again. Her skin is so soft! I rose from the ground and we flew off. About twenty minutes later we arrived at the theater. I let go of Sam’s waist. But I held her hand to make sure we stayed together. “Tuck should be here by now.” I said as I changed back into Danny Fenton. “Tucker’s coming?” “Yeah. He said that he’d rather come separately.” “Why?” I didn’t think she’d ask that. “Well, he said he wanted to, um, eat." I looked nervous. I couldn’t tell her that he really thought we would be all love struck.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment