Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Thoughts

Danny, Sam and Tucker go to a movie, but that's just the beginning...

Chapter 3 - The Thoughts

Chapter 3 - The Thoughts
Chapter 3-The Thoughts

Sam’s POV- “Danny, Sam! Over here!” We both looked to see Tucker. “Hey Tuck!” we said at the same time. Tucker rolled his eyes. He ran to us. “You know, you can let go of my hand.” I whispered to Danny. He looked down at our hands and let go. We both blushed. Tucker turned to Danny and whispered something to him. I couldn’t make out what though. I only heard, “I told you.” Knowing Tucker, he probably said more. Danny hit Tuck on the head, like on one of those V8 commercials. I couldn’t help but laugh. Danny gave me a weird look, so I stopped. “Let’s go now,” said Danny. “Okay, whatever. “ Tucker said. “You S-“ Danny shot Tucker an evil look before he could finish. “Never mind.” said Tucker before he kicked the ground. Danny looked at me. I was very confused. “It’s nothing Sam.” Danny seemed to have read my mind. “I agree with Danny.” We looked at each other and smiled. “Let’s just go!” I said. The three of us walked in the freakishly large building. I kept looking at the floor. I felt a soft hand touch my naked arm. “You okay Sam?” I looked up and blinked. It was Danny. “Yeah.” I sighed. “It’s just these dumb thoughts. It’s feels like I committed murder! They’re haunting me!” Danny stopped, so I stopped also. “I’m gonna go ahead!” said Tucker nervously, and he ran off. “What’s with him?” I asked. Danny grabbed my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes. “It doesn’t matter. I need you to tell me what these thoughts are, so I can help you. I can’t stand to see you like this!” Danny always knew exactly what to say to make me feel safe. “I’m sorry Danny. I can’t tell you.” Danny sighed. “Are they about me or something?” Danny looks so cute when he’s innocent! “Y-yes, they are.” I sat on the floor. Danny kneeled down so his face was lined up to mine. “Sam. We’d better hurry if we want to catch the movie.” Danny stood up and reached out his hand. He was standing so the light hit his face just perfect to make him seem like an angel wanting me to take his hand so we could fly into heaven! I slowly grabbed his hand. He pulled me up, inches away from his face. I wanted to wrap my arms around him, and give him a kiss. I didn’t. I knew it was the best thing to do. I’d have my chance.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment