Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Happening

Danny, Sam and Tucker go to a movie, but that's just the beginning...

Chapter 4 - The Happening

Chapter 4 - The Happening
Chapter 4- The Happening

Danny’s POV- Sam and I searched for Tucker. “There he is!” exclaimed Sam. She grabbed my hand, and practically dragged me to him. We were running so fast, that when Sam let go, I was still running. Well, falling actually. I found that out the hard way. CRASH! I heard knuckles cracking. “I’m going to beat you so hard, your brain will fall out! Fen-turd!” Ah crud, it’s Dash! I thought. Dash grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. He lifted me off the ground, and clutched his hand into a fist. I closed my eyes. “Leave him alone Dash!” I opened my eyes. It was Sam. “Well, well, well. If it isn’t Fenton’s geeky Goth girlfriend.” Sam seemed to ignore the names because she just walked straight up to Dash, and punched him in the stomach. He dropped down on the ground pretty hard. I quickly crawled away, and looked up at Sam. She was still angry. Her hands were in a fist, and she was making an evil face. She turned back at me. “Hey Danny? You okay?” “Yeah. I knew you were strong, but not that strong!” Sam and I were laughing. But not Tucker. I got up. “I bought the tickets already you guys.” Said Tucker. “Your welcome.” He didn’t even let us say thanks. “Uh, thanks.” Said Sam. “Oh, by the way. They were out of Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, AND Indiana Jones. I know that you guys wanted to see The Happening, so I bought those instead.” Sam and I looked at each other, and then back at Tucker. “Thanks!” We said it at the same time. We walked in the theater room that was playing our movie. “Where do you want to sit you guys?” I whispered to Sam and Tucker. “Top” whispered Sam. “Bottom” whispered Tucker. “How about the middle?” I quietly suggested. “How about you and Sam sit where you two want to sit, and I’ll sit where I want to sit.” Loudly whispered Tucker. “If you want to!” quietly exclaimed Sam. “Fine.” Whispered Tucker, before he ran off. “Okay then, where do you want to sit Sam?” “How about this. Where do you want to sit Danny?” I blushed. “How about the middle?” I asked. “Whatever you want.” I started walking to a row towards the middle. Sam grabbed my hand. I looked at her. “It’s so we stay together. I don’t want to lose you in the dark.” I smiled, and kept walking. As soon as we sat down I tried to get my hand back. Sam wouldn’t let go. “Uh, Sam? Can I have my hand back?” Sam looked at me and let go. “Sorry, I was getting a little ahead of myself.” I was really confused. “What do you mean?” I asked. “This movie is scary. I might grab your hand if I get too scared.” Sam blushed. I put out my hand. “Okay then. If you get scared, you can grab my hand. I’ll put it right here, okay?” Sam smiled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment