Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Flight Home

Danny, Sam and Tucker go to a movie, but that's just the beginning...

Chapter 5 - The Flight Home

Chapter 5 - The Flight Home
Chapter 5- The Flight Home
Sam’s POV- I never would have thought Danny would be so good at this. He’s being so kind! “If you get scared, you can grab my hand. I’ll put it right here.” That’s so sweet of him! I thought. Oh no, the movie’s starting! I hope I don’t get scared too much! I was so wrong. I got scared every time someone killed there self! I was holding Danny’s hand like the whole entire movie. When the guy lied down in front of a moving lawn mower, and he got all cut up, I grabbed Danny’s arm and wouldn’t let go until the movie was over. I wouldn’t even let go when we got out of the movie theater. “Well, I’d better go now.” Said Tuck. “My parents would kill me if I were out past ten o’clock. Later guys!” “Bye!” I said, still holding onto Danny. “You know, you can fly with us Tucker.” Said Danny. “I know, I just don’t want to give you the trouble. That’s all. You’ve got your own problems.” “Okay then, bye.” I looked at Danny, and I let go of his arm. “I’m so tired! I need to sleep!” Danny looked at me. He cleared his throat. “You know, you can sleep when we’re flying to your house Sam.” It was dark, but I still could tell that Danny was blushing. “Thanks for being so nice to me Danny.” I smiled. “Your welcome. Let’s go now.” He changed into Danny Phantom. He grabbed my back with his right arm, and the back of my knees with his left arm. I knew I was safe, but I still wanted to wrap my hands around his neck. We rose from the ground. I fell asleep very quickly. Danny’s POV- I looked down at Sam to see if she was sleeping. She was, but her grasp on my neck was still pretty tight. She’s so adorable! I wish I could tell her how I really feel. I thought. I have a feeling that something wonderful will happen tonight. About twenty minutes later, I flew up to Sam’s window, and phased through. I didn’t want to wake her up, so I just laid her down on the bed. I started to fly away, but I felt something grab my hand. I slowly and quietly turned around. “You didn’t even say goodnight.” Sam sat up on her bed. “I know Sam. I didn’t want to wake you up.” Sam patted on an empty spot next to her on the bed. “Come sit with me Danny.” I blushed and sat on the spot Sam just patted. “I’ve been wanting to tell you something I’ve been keeping to myself for a long time!” said Sam. I had a feeling of what would be next. “Danny, I love you, and I don’t care what Paulina or Valerie think! I love you, and only you Danny!” I was speechless. I noticed that Sam was waiting for a response. I couldn’t explain my feelings with words. So, instead I brought her face towards mine. Our lips touched, and we were kissing. Then and there, I knew we’d be together forever.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kirbyluva11 on August 5, 2008, 4:09:20 PM

Kirbyluva11 on
Kirbyluva11THAT WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *press' faves button till it explodes*