Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Birthday!

Fan fic about xiaolin showdown (not KimxRai or RaixJack thank god)lol XD (dont sue me i dont own XS okay)thanx for reading!
ps.This is my first fanfic so be nice!

Chapter 5 - Birthday!

Chapter 5 - Birthday!


Recap: You have just come home from the theme park and Kimiko, Raimundo and Omi go off to tell Clay and Master Fung something important.

Story start: You are in your room writing in your diary:

Thursday the 28th 11:37pm

I have just been out on a date with that boy called Raimundo!!! He is really sweet in a kind of show-offy way AND he is from Rio de Janeiro AND he can surf AND he said he'd teach me how one day!!! But it's getting late now so I better go to bed.

Hay Lin x

Ps. IT'S MY B-DAY TOMOROW!

You lock your diary and go to say goodnight to everyone when Master Fung asks if he can speak to you and you say yes so he takes you into the room above the shen-gon-wu vault and say “Hay Lin, the monks and I are worried about your element” “Why?” you ask “Because your powers are growing too fast you may even get a new ability everyday…so” you stare at him blankly “were making you a Xiaolin Apprentice” “YAY!” you shout, “but why are you worried about that?” “It's not that were worried about Hay Lin it's that you're element is Yin-Yang” “…Yes…It is” you reply “Well Yin is good Yang is evil so you're personality could go either way” “Oh…shoot…aki mushrooms.” and he smiles then you go to bed.

You wake up in the middle of the night because you had a really weird dream so you drag your duvet outside with you and sit next to the lawn. Then you jumped as if you had had a fright “Raimundo you scared me” you said about four seconds before he walked out the door “Cool you must have a new power to see into the future Xiaolin Apprentice number five!” “How did you…what…how did…okay…I'm confused” “Master Fung told us, stupid,” he said, “I knew that” you said as you both started to laugh “Oh look the sun is about to come up!” you said smiling “I know where we can get a better view but you're duvet might be a bit heavy so put it down” “okay” you said as you dropped it and he took you're hand “Wind!” and you both started to float upwards and landed on the roof and you felt Raimundo put his arm round you so you lent against him just as the sun came up. “Beautiful!” you said and clapped your hands (this is a habit of mine that drives my friend NUTS im always clapping when im exited ^_^ but anywho) but you were to busy watching the sun to see that Raimundo was looking at you when he said “yeah” you sat there for a while when you said “Kimikos woken up, come on we better go down”. Rai sighed, “Wind” and you floated down.

You walk back to your room and inside you see a HUGE pile of prezzies! (Well not really huge, I do tend to over excaudate

Elyon (my best friend): It's true, she does! Me: * anime sweat drop *) Then Omi rushes up to you and says “Open the red one, Open the red one, Open the red one, Open the re~!” “OKAY!” you shout, “Where's the red one?” you spot it and open the lid of the box and see…a photo frame of the five of you and Dojo “Awww, Omi that's so kawaii!” you say and give him a hug “It is nothing…but can I have another hug?” you laugh and give him another hug. Clay gave you a light blue box with white ribbon and inside was a little wooden carving thingy of the five of you. From Kimiko you got about five things (well she is meant to be rich).

From Kimiko you got:

A big box with about 20 cds in it

In another box about three out fits (including accessories and shoes)

15 posters with funny quotes on them of Gwen Stefani (the best singer EVER!)Or some other singers/famous people

A whole bunch of material (for making cloths with)

A pair of those funky roller blades from the 70 that are like trainers but with huge clompy wheels!

“Thanks Kimiko you are the best friend EVER!” you said then you hugged her then Raimundo came over to you and gave you a small green box “I'm sorry I couldn't buy anything” he muttered then blushed. You open the box and inside was his little pendant necklace thing he always wears “Raimundo this is your pendant necklace thing you always wear I cant have it, It's yours.” “Not anymore it isn't” “Are you sure Rai?” he nodded and takes it from you and puts it round your neck. You give him a kiss on the cheek and he blushes. “Lets go out for a meal, my treat!” said Kimiko so Omi goes to get the golden tiger claws “Oh lets go to Rio! I still want to go!” you say then Master Fung appears “If you are going somewhere take dojo In case a shen-gon-wu activates.” “Okay Master Fung but we might not be back till quite late” Kimiko told him “Yes Kimiko I realise” “Wait Kimiko we need beach outfits!” you say “Quick, lets go change!” she says “You too Rai” you say as you run off dragging Raimundo with you “Girls” Clay says as he walks off to get changed with Omi following.

The boys have already changed and are waiting out side with Dojo while you and Kimiko finish off. Kimiko comes out with fiery red hair down to her shoulders, a kaki skirt, a green tankini and yellow flip-flops with you following her wearing your, now purple, hair in bunches a pair of denim hot pants, a pink navel stud and a purple bikini and you new roller blades (witch are fucia pink with purple laces and wheels) everyone gathers round you and you swipe the golden tiger claws and everyone jumps through the portal. But as you are jumping through the portal an unseen (supposedly) evil boy genius holding the changing chopsticks flies back to his `evil lair'



To Be Continued










Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RaimundoXKyo on November 13, 2005, 3:03:34 AM

RaimundoXKyo on
RaimundoXKyob-b-b-but I want his pendent thingy! *starts crying*

!_! i will make one! yay!

RaisgrlMarina on September 5, 2005, 10:48:31 AM

RaisgrlMarina on
RaisgrlMarinaI'll work on the next comic soon... I'll make sure I put you in it^_~!!!

RaisgrlMarina on September 5, 2005, 10:47:11 AM

RaisgrlMarina on
RaisgrlMarinaYay! Good job on the last chapter too!!! YAY!!! I'm in the next one!!!! ^_^

Erushi-Hime on September 2, 2005, 5:37:27 AM

Erushi-Hime on
Erushi-HimeYay thanks for doing the next chapter! I really like this! ^_________^

*favs* :D :D :D :D

xxLennexx on September 2, 2005, 1:30:06 AM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxthis chapter was made in honer of my b-day the 29th of july, so wot if its over a month ago i was busy! This was made with help from Elyon!
Enjoy!^_^