Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Secret Love

I do not own Xiaolin Showdown in any way possible (I wish i did though)
xD

Chapter 2 - Secret Love

Chapter 2 - Secret Love
Rai was just about to tell Kimiko that he loved her when Master Fung was calling all the monks together in the main room.

Master Fung: I have called you into this room because I have news to tell you.

Omi: What is it Master Fung? Whatever it is I'm sure I am the main subject in it!

Rai: Could you be anymore of a friggin' suck up Omi?

Master Fung: *clears throat* Back to the news...two monks will be moved to the house next door. I was informed that only two people can stay in each house at a time. I've chosen Kimiko and Raimundo to move out to the next house.

Omi: THANK YOU! I am sick of their Zoo Gombies!

Kim: I think you mean Goo Zombies Omi.

Omi: Well I'm just glad I will be able to enjoy this television in peace!

Master Fung: The two houses are identical so neither of the pairs will have better houses than the other. Kimiko, Raimundo your things will be moved to the next house so no need to pack. Dojo and I will check in weekly on both of the pairs. Goodbye Xiaolin Monks and have a nice stay at these houses. Oh and the pairs will not be able to visit each other but they may call.

-----------------------------
Later at Kimiko and Raimundo's "house"

Kim: Looks like it's just the two of us

Rai: Yep.....Hey Kim....I have something to tell you...but I tell you later tonight k?

Kim: o....k.... Well I'm gonna go take a shower, you should take one too, the room service dinner will be here soon. I heard we all get a candlelight dinner.

Rai: (To himself) This'll be a great time to tell her...

*After their showers*

Waiter: Dinner is served

Kim: Thanks

Rai: Cool

They both ate silently when all of a sudden Rai heard the sound of something hitting the floor. It seemed like Kimiko had fainted. And she had.

Rai: Kim? KIM! Are you there Kimiko?!?!?

Rai carried Kim to one of the rooms and laid her down on one of the beds.

Rai: How can you manage to still be so beautiful?

Kim suddenly hugged Raimundo.

Rai: Kim?

Kim: Rai don't go....no you can't go........just stay right here....please...you dont have to go.....thanks rai.....i...i love you.

Rai: *puts his head down* Of course it's only a dream....she obviously doesn't really love me....Rai started crying....

Kim woke up from her dream suddenly hoping she hadn't been sleep talking again...
Rai had let go of her hug when he started crying

Kim: Rai why are you crying?

Rai:um...uh....no reason....I heard your dream....

Kim: you did *blush*.....Rai?

Rai: Yea?

Kim: You're not gonna leave me are you?

Rai: Never

Kim: Rai will you tell my why you were crying?

Rai: But don't laugh...It was because you told me you loved me in your dream...but then i realized it was only a dream and you'd never say it in real life....

Kim: But don't you know already Rai?

Rai: Know what?

Kim: I do love you...forever and always..I'll love you

Rai: Kim?

Kim: Yea Rai

Rai: I love you more than the stars, the sun, the moon, I love you more than anything I've ever imagined...I love you more than I love myself

Kim: So please stop crying Rai....it only makes me happy when you're happy...so please stop crying...

Rai then kissed Kimiko with all the might he had....Kimiko kissed him back and they kissed for what seemed like an eternity.

Rai: I love you so much Kimiko....

Kim: I love you more than ever Raimundo

Rai: You make me so happy to be a Xiaolin Master Dragon...You make me so happy to be alive...

Kim: Rai don't ever let go of me ok?

Rai: I'll hold on to you for eternity ok?

Kim: me too

----END----

*I forgot to say that the xiaolin monks are 18...lets say they were 13 when they became

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment