Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - DREAM LETTER

COUPLE TENTENXNEJI AND SAKURAXSASUKE THERE ALL DRABBLES NO SERIES SORRY I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF PATIENTS NOR THE ATTENTION SPAND WELL ANYWAYS ALMOST ALL OF THEM WILL BE FLUFF AND I WILL UPDATE FREQUENTLY.WARNING: ALOT OF OOCNESS

Chapter 2 - DREAM LETTER

Chapter 2 - DREAM LETTER

XXFAIRY_TENTENXX

AUTHORS CORNER: I sadly dont own naruto. but i do own neji!........................GO AHEAD SUE ME I DON'T CARE! WAIT! what the never mind never mind ......................sadly i don't own neji either**sob*tear**
but any ways i know the chapter is short but there are going to be alot of chapters so bare with me. oh and these are drabbles not series i know i like series to but beginners have to start from the bottom to. WARNING: there will be alot of spelling mistakes didn't bother to fix them in much to hurry to get reviews lol! but anyways this took me exactly 5 minutes and 23 seconds to write so enjoy!

It was rainy out side and Tenten thought about going inside but the presence of hyuuga neji stoped her. They had trained well over 3 hours with nothing to eat, nothing to drink, and no rest. But finaly tenten had persuaded the nut shell to crack and call it a night.She was the only one that could ever make him crck. no she still couldn't melt his icey heart but the littlest things still matter. she knew she was getting closer and closer to melting that popcicle right off it's stick. all she had to do was keep winning him over with little things wich would eventualy turn into even bigger things. it was a verry complex ordeal. but neji hyugga was a verry complex guy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEJI'S POV

i was walking away but she had yet to follow for she was in usual tenten dream mode. she was still cute when she day dreamed though. WAIT WHAT!?!?!?! (disregaurds last remark) yea well she better get her but up and out of the rain before she's late for training tomorrow do to a cold.

" are you coming or are you going to wait for me to get back here in the morning?"he asked emotionless.

"What? oh yeah sorry."

she ran along side him. "what's on your mind?" that threw her off gaurd. what? oh sorry wait what?" "You have been day dreaming alot these past few weeks what's on your mind?" " Oh nothing just well....um..er..nothing."

Neji turned to face tenten."if there is something wrong i would like to know about it so i know if this dozing off thing is pointless or not"

"Well irealrealylikeyounowaitloveyoualot"

"what?"

UGH! I TENTEN (enter surname of choice here) like you.

"Hnn. just like? is that so? Well it just so happens that i love you tenten (please enter surname here)"

Wait wha-

she was cut off by neji's lips crashing into hers. the rain usualy set depressing moods but this rain just seemed to fit. she wouldn't want it any other way. she was soaked from head to toe and still had a smile on her face. She realy could make a rainy day enjoyable.

Tenten: YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!
Neji: bore i hate u sorry but she is just a teamate
Tenten: u know u liked it so shut up!
Neji:yeah
Tenten and neji r occupied
xxfairytentenxx:well r&r and flames r welcome but just b nice about them don't be like THAT SUCKED WORST STORY EVER!
i already know this sucked i rushed wat i mean is constructive critisisim aloud k and compliments love the complimants!
[/i]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment