Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Taken

After getting kidnapped, girl finds herself in world where the supernatural exist and to find that she's not human, but a sorceress
I don't have a title for my story yet
Be harsh on the comments y'all cos i'm thinking of getting this published
x

Chapter 1 - Taken

Chapter 1 - Taken
Kerri was driving home when it happened. It was eight o’clock and she had stopped for a red light and was tapping her fingers impatiently against the wheel. She was in a hurry to get back home tonight, because it was Valentine’s Day, and Ty was waiting for her with a surprise. Her phone rang, and the screen flashed “Tyler”.

Kerri scrambled to pick up the phone and flipped it open. “Hey honey, I’m sorry I’m so late. It’s all this damn traffic,” she apologised.

“Don’t worry about it, Ree. Everybody’s hurrying back home for Valentine’s day, just like you are.”

Kerri grinned.

“I’ll see you when you get back, okay?” he continued. “Oh, and one more thing, you may have to make it up to me for waiting so long when you come back,” he said, and Kerri could almost hear him smirk over the phone. Luckily, she had prepared for such an occasion.

“Oh, I will,” Kerri said, grinning slyly. “Look inside my top drawer by the bed.”

She heard him walk into her room and open her drawer and heard him draw in a breath. “Ree, sweetie, I don’t care how you’re going to do it, but you better get back here in about five seconds,” he breathed while Kerri laughed. “Where did you get these?”

“Victoria’s secret.” She looked at her rear view mirror and suddenly saw a sleek black car heading towards her. “shoot. Not again.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Oh,” Kerri stuttered. “Um, it’s nothing. I left my uh…my…I uh, left my phone—no, not my phone, I’m talking to you on it now, aren’t I?” She mentally kicked herself. “My wallet! That’s it. I left my wallet at work.” She looked into the rear view mirror again and slunk down low in her seat. Please don’t see me, she begged silently.

She could just see Tyler frowning. “Ree, sometimes you really—”

“Hey, sweetie, I have to go,” she interrupted him as the car drew up behind her. “I’ll see you in a while, okay?” She didn’t wait for an answer. “Love you, bye.” She snapped her phone shut.

Another car of the same make slid in next to her, engine purring. The driver was wearing black sunglasses, and even though she couldn’t see past them, she knew he was looking straight at her. Damn. This was going to be hard.

Won't these guys give up? Not once, not twice, but probably like the sixth time now. Seriously. They were pissing her off. And scaring her.

The light turned green and Kerri sped off, the tires screeching as she forced her car to take a sharp right turn and down a narrow street. At least she had lost the car that was next to her. She checked the rear view mirror again. Damn, that one was still behind her. How the hell was she going to shake that one off?

She raced down the road and yanked on her wheel hard, turning into the next street.

And slammed into the other black car that was waiting for her.

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gartenschlauch on August 8, 2009, 6:39:16 PM

Gartenschlauch on
GartenschlauchReally AWESOME, you are very talented, not like me XD

xxnataxx on August 8, 2009, 6:40:16 PM

xxnataxx on
xxnataxxlol thanks. it's a bit brief, though, isn't it? like...really...i dunno. but thanks anyways (: xx

Prodigies on June 27, 2009, 9:03:38 AM

Prodigies on
ProdigiesWow, you've got quite a style going here. I love the way your write.

Literally, with the first few lines I got sucked in, and when the cars showed up, I had to know what happened. I can't wait to see what's next.

Konohasdarkshadow on May 18, 2009, 2:25:36 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowomg this is epic O_O., i agree with tsuki, its like she knew who they were. maybe u should have one of them bump into her, or have police car lights or somethings that would scare her into wanting to run away? these r just suggestions though (trying to be harsh....not really working, i know ^^;)

xxnataxx on May 18, 2009, 3:03:13 AM

xxnataxx on
xxnataxxwoww a comment from someone other than tsuki and me (lol i'm getting all excited now)lol dont worry, all comments are welcome (harsh or not lol) thanks loadss
xx

KokoroTsuki24 on May 2, 2009, 1:55:19 PM

KokoroTsuki24 on
KokoroTsuki24oo em gee! i REALIZED something! if she has no idea shes a sorceress, why did she react like that to the black cars? i mean i understand two would be freaky, but seeing just one wouldntve freaked ME out! it wuz like she knew who they were or something! did she? o.O btw, im realizing this know cuz im rereading while i wait. lolz. >w<

xxnataxx on May 2, 2009, 7:11:22 PM

xxnataxx on
xxnataxxyea...it's because it's not the first time they've been chasing her. it's just that she's managed to escape every time.
hm...do u think i should say it so that everybody's sure?
xx

KokoroTsuki24 on May 3, 2009, 5:07:42 PM

KokoroTsuki24 on
KokoroTsuki24yes. no. maybe. i dont know! instead of like flat out saying it, maybe like have think 'not again' or something like that. or maybe 'do they ever give up?!' know wut i mean? and im sry i made so many darn replies! i realize now i shouldve just put them in one big one, but too late now! sry!

xxnataxx on May 3, 2009, 7:01:24 PM

xxnataxx on
xxnataxxyea...i'll think about it...maybe when i rmb lol or when i have time(again, i blame the homework)

KokoroTsuki24 on April 18, 2009, 6:19:27 AM

KokoroTsuki24 on
KokoroTsuki24OMG! this is awesome!

xxnataxx on April 18, 2009, 7:31:38 PM

xxnataxx on
xxnataxxthxx (:
lol i was laughing while i typed the part as well...
xx

KokoroTsuki24 on April 19, 2009, 5:35:49 PM

KokoroTsuki24 on
KokoroTsuki24it wuz pretty funny. and then the part about the itching powder and how she said it was powdered snake venom... PRICELESS!