Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Captor

After getting kidnapped, girl finds herself in world where the supernatural exist and to find that she's not human, but a sorceress
I don't have a title for my story yet
Be harsh on the comments y'all cos i'm thinking of getting this published
x

Chapter 2 - Captor

Chapter 2 - Captor
Arik stared from his driver’s seat as the girl in the car in front of him smashed into Joshua’s car. Then he turned around to the other men sitting at the back of his car.

“What are you waiting for?” He snapped. “I haven’t got all day. Get the girl out of the car.”

The men hurried out of the car. One of them stuck his head back in again. “How about him, sir?” he asked, gesturing Joshua’s car.

Arik glanced at his best friend of fifteen years and shrugged. “He’ll live. Now go get the girl.”

The man nodded dutifully and left to join the other. Arik got out and walked to Joshua’s car. He pulled at the door, which creaked and fell off from the car almost instantly, and flung it onto the ground. He reached inside.

“Joshua. Answer me.”

Joshua stirred and wiped the blood away from his mouth with the back of his hand. “Yes, sir,” he croaked.

Arik didn’t let the relief show. He looked at the blood running down Joshua’s face. “It’s just a scratch. You’ll live.”

“Yes, sir.”

Arik withdrew himself from the mangled remains of Joshua’s car. “Get into my car,” he ordered his best friend, who complied in silence although his face contorted in agony and pain. Arik walked towards the two men, who had managed to lift the girl out from her car.

She had long, wavy lustrous black hair that was wild, tangled and seemingly everywhere, and she was pretty in a cute but also stunningly sexy way. She was unconscious, and her body lay limply in the men’s arms, her arms and legs trailing lifelessly on the floor.

shoot. She had better not be dead. He lifted one of her arms and held his fingers against her wrist and was relieved to feel a faint pulse. He stalked back to his car. Joshua was sitting in the back seat.

“Up front, Joshua. The girl and the men sit at the back.” Arik yanked the door to the backseat open while Joshua climbed out of the car, limping and staggering to the front seat. “Come on,” Arik snapped impatiently. “I haven’t got all day.” He opened the door to the passenger seat and practically shoved Joshua inside before slamming the door close.

He jerked his thumb at the backseat. “Hurry up,” he told the men, who were lifting the girl into the car. “It takes five hours to get back to the boss.” He got into the driver’s seat and waited for the men to get into the car before gunning the engine and speeding off.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Prodigies on June 27, 2009, 9:06:00 AM

Prodigies on
ProdigiesI may sound really odd, but I like this Arik guy. XD I have a strange soft spot for the tough dudes. I can't wait to see his background and what's gonna happen.

Konohasdarkshadow on May 18, 2009, 2:29:38 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowarik seems....nice? lol good chap, moving onto the next one! (only 37 left)