Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Assigned

After getting kidnapped, girl finds herself in world where the supernatural exist and to find that she's not human, but a sorceress
I don't have a title for my story yet
Be harsh on the comments y'all cos i'm thinking of getting this published
x

Chapter 4 - Assigned

Chapter 4 - Assigned
Arik waited impatiently outside the glass office until he was summoned in. He stepped inside. There was a beautiful woman sitting at the desk. Wasn’t there always? Except for the fact that this one was old. Well, forty or fifty-ish.

“Arik.” The woman nodded her head at him.

Arik bowed stiffly. “Mother.” He straightened up. “I’m here to tell the master that we have the girl.”

She nodded again. “Wait here.” She left the room through a door at the back of the office. She came back in about three minutes later.

“The master wishes for you to take care of the girl in the meantime. You will arrange for her clothing, her food, her living quarters and you will train her. I assume you can do all that?” she raised an eyebrow at him.

Arik bit back a retort. “Yes.”

“She will need two formal dresses along with her casual clothes, and she’s allergic to seafood. Take extra care with this one. She’s special. If you do well with this one, you will be awarded a gold badge.”

Arik bit back a gasp of surprise. A gold badge. He’d been longing for that gold badge. He already had six. If he was able to obtain that one gold badge, he would be able to move on and be officially known as a collector. Arik brought himself back to reality. “I’ll try my best. Thank you.”

After bowing once more to his mother, who again accepted him with a graceful nod, Arik left.

***

When Arik went to check on the girl, she was sleeping.

Well, not really. She was unconscious.

He had knocked her out because she wouldn’t pull herself together. She wouldn’t stop bawling and was driving him insane. What was so hard about breaking up with somebody? You call them, tell them it’s over, and then hang up. But then again, considering his current girlfriend—and all his girlfriends, now that he thought about it, except for Sitara—was dumb, had big boobs and was always at his disposal, he probably didn’t have the right to comment on the topic.

He walked over to the walk-in closet and, well, he walked into it. It was completely empty. He sighed. Shopping time. Well, not exactly shopping, since he the place he was about to go didn’t require him to pay for anything. He headed for the building’s fashion department.

***

After about two hours, Arik had finished choosing all of the girl’s casual clothes and was choosing her dresses. He had narrowed it down to three.

The first one was a strapless black one that stopped just above the knees. Simple yet elegant. The second was a striking red, backless dress that trailed down to the floor, with slits that came up to mid-thigh. It would show off her legs. The third one was midnight blue halter dress that was decorated with diamonds and ended just above the knees.

Arik held the three dresses up respectively. Then he flung the back dress away. She didn’t have the boobs to hold that one up anyway.

He draped the other two carefully across his arm along with the other clothes he had chosen for her and was about to leave the fashion department when he suddenly stopped and remembered that he still had one more thing to get her: lingerie.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kaley on August 28, 2009, 2:28:06 AM

Kaley on
Kaleyi'd hate to see the look on that guy's face when he remembered about the stuff.

xxnataxx on August 28, 2009, 2:30:09 AM

xxnataxx on
xxnataxxlol hey Kerri2's out btw..
havent talked to you in a while...how're your hols? or what' left of them anyway lol
xx

Prodigies on June 27, 2009, 9:14:11 AM

Prodigies on
ProdigiesXD Omg the last line killed me.

That poor, poor man. *Laughs*