Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Agony

After getting kidnapped, girl finds herself in world where the supernatural exist and to find that she's not human, but a sorceress
I don't have a title for my story yet
Be harsh on the comments y'all cos i'm thinking of getting this published
x

Chapter 18 - Agony

Chapter 18 - Agony
That dog. The itching was unbearable. The water did nothing to cool it down. That dog. That insufferable dog.

Oh, the pain, the agonising pain. He resisted the urge to itch, burrowing his hands under his pillow, clenching and unclenching his fists. Just don’t think about it, and it’ll go away, he said to himself.

The girl laughing hysterically in the bed next to him really didn’t help.

“Shut up,” he muttered. “It’s not funny.”

“You’re right, it’s not funny. It’s freaking hilarious.”

The itching was really bothering him now. He sighed and swung himself off the bed.

“Where’re you going?”

“To the bathroom.”

“Why?”

“So I can sit under the tap, turn on ice-cold water and numb myself for the next few hours.”

The girl burst into fits of laughter again.

“You’re going to pay for this, McCarthy,” he said.

“I hope not,” she called after him. “I already paid twenty bucks for the itching powder, you’d be surprised that powdered snake venom cost so much.”

Arik choked. “Snake ven—” He slammed the bathroom door.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment