Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Persuasive

After getting kidnapped, girl finds herself in world where the supernatural exist and to find that she's not human, but a sorceress
I don't have a title for my story yet
Be harsh on the comments y'all cos i'm thinking of getting this published
x

Chapter 20 - Persuasive

Chapter 20 - Persuasive
“See?” The girl said to him smugly. “I’ve been a good girl.”

Arik resisted the urge to say something that he shouldn’t say. He reached over and stole some of her fries. “Fine. Take the rest of the day off,” he relented. “But once I get better, we’re going to work extra hard to catch up.”

“Arik, really, you shouldn’t be so soft on her,” Drake admonished him. “She’s your trainee, after all.”

Arik lowered his voice so that the girl wouldn’t hear. “Drake, you play for the other team, so you have no idea how incredibly persuasive that girl can be.”

“Persuasive or bed-appealing?” Drake murmured back to him.

“Both,” Arik admitted.

Drake waggled his eyebrows at him.

“Nothing’s going to happen!” Arik protested loudly. A bit too loudly. He looked at the girl and lowered his voice again. “Nothing’s going to happen. I have to keep things strictly professional, remember?”

“You better not have more than a can of beer a day, buddy, or your resolution to keep things strictly professional will fracking fly out of the window.” Drake smirked.

Arik rolled his eyes. “Whatever. I’ll be in my room if you need me,” he told Kerri, receiving another smirk from Drake. “Joshua will take care of you for the rest of the day.” He snapped his fingers, and he was gone.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment