Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 57 - She's Really Back!

After getting kidnapped, girl finds herself in world where the supernatural exist and to find that she's not human, but a sorceress
I don't have a title for my story yet
Be harsh on the comments y'all cos i'm thinking of getting this published
x

Chapter 57 - She's Really Back!

Chapter 57 - She's Really Back!
Kerri was happy. She lay on the bed next to Arik, who was snoring lightly, his chest going up and down with every breath he took. She smiled. He smelled good in his unique, Arik-y way.

She kissed his cheek before heading towards the bathroom to brush her teeth and get changed. When she came out, he was still sleeping. Probably all worn out by the excitement last night. Cough cough.

She decided to go down to breakfast first. Joshua and Sitara were already there. When Joshua saw her, he leapt up to hug her.

“Thank you,” he whispered in her ear. “Thank you so much.”

She grinned when he finally let go. “No problem.”

“Oh, and it’s great to have you back, just in case you thought that I didn’t give a flip about you.”

She laughed. “I understand.”

When Drake saw her at their table, he screamed. Literally screamed. Everybody turned to look at him, but he ignored them and rushed over to Kerri.

“K!” He pulled her into a hug. “Oh my God, you’re back!”

“Hey Drake.” She hugged him back. “Yeah, didn’t Mick tell you?”

“Oh, right.”

“I really have to thank him. He was the one who got Sitara and me out of there.”

Drake’s eyes widened. “Did you say Sitara?”

Kerri held her hand out towards where Sitara was sitting next to Joshua, the two having pulled apart once Drake had walked into the room.

“What are you doing here?” he asked Sitara as she came over for a hug.

“I escaped, thanks to Kerri.”

“Carter!” Drake yelled loud enough for Carter and Mel, who were just walking into the dining room, to look up from their conversation. “Get your @$$ over here! It’s Kerri and Sitara!”

Carter ran towards both Kerri and Sitara and enveloped them in a huge bear hug while Mel flitted over.

“Hey Mel,” Kerri greeted as she hugged her friend. “Thanks for saving me.”

Mel was surprised. “What do you mean?”

“Well, if you haven’t remembered Mick and his special gift, then I wouldn’t be here.”

Mel looked frustrated. “We were supposed to go tonight.”

“I know, but he wanted to surprise you guys.”

“He certainly did.” Mel hugged her back and turned to Sitara. “Hi, I’m Mel.”

“Sitara.” They shook hands. “I know I come from the C.E.,” Sitara started, but Mel waved her away.

“I know, I know, you’re on our side. Everybody knows.” She winked. “Gossip travels fast.”

Kerri? Arik’s voice suddenly appeared in her head, his tone urgent.

I’m down at breakfast.

She could hear his sigh of relief. I thought you were gone again.

She laughed into his head. You’re not getting rid of me that easily.

He appeared next to her and kissed her right in front of everyone. “Don’t scare me like that again,” he murmured, ignoring the whistles and calls from Carter and Drake.

She stopped for a while to catch her breath. “I’ll…try,” she breathed, laughing.

He kissed the top of her head and went over to Sitara. “Hi,” he said after a while.

She smiled. “Arik. It’s been a long time.”

“Yeah, yeah, it has.”

“Uh, Arik, listen. I don’t know whether this is going to be the right time to tell you, but—”

“You and Joshua are True Loves.”

A look of surprise crossed Sitara’s face. “You know?”

“Yeah. It’s okay. Really. I’m happy for you two.”

She smiled, obviously relieved. “Thanks, I uh…thanks.”

Arik pulled her into an awkward hug before turning to face Joshua. “So, congratulations.”

Joshua smiled. “Thank you, sir.” Kerri knew that he was truly happy.

“No ‘sir’, just Arik.” Arik smiled back at him and patted him on the back before returning to Kerri.

“So?” he asked her, sliding his arms around her waist. “How’d I do?”

“Good,” she said, kissing his cheek. “I’m proud of you. Very mature. Very unlike you.”

He pinched her waist. “I think what we did last night prove that I’m very, very mature indeed.”

She slapped him on the arm. “Arik!”

“What?”

“You just…told everyone what we did last night.”

“You know they’ve probably heard all about it last night first hand. Three times, too.” He kissed the top of her head.

“Wow,” Carter said. “Three times?”

“Four,” Drake said, grinning. “Mick and I counted.” Mick materialised and was holding up a banana suggestively and winking at her.

Kerri threw an apple at him, but it went straight through him. She shuddered. “Ugh.”

“Four times is impressive,” Drake was saying. “Especially with a Mate, too. It’s very exhausting. But then again, when you’re…mating with your True Love, your sexual appetite never gets satisfied. Well, it does, but there’s always room for more, if you get what I mean.”

“It’s ten in the morning,” Mel said, groaning. “I do not want to know about any kind of appetite unless it involves breakfast.”

All men sitting at the table smirked. “There are a lot of things you can eat for breakfast, Mel,” Drake said, winking at her and Carter.

Mel nodded at Kerri, and Kerri threw an apple at Drake’s head.

“Ow! I was just trying to be helpful.”

“Well, you’re not, so stop being disgusting.”

“So Kerri,” Mel said, changing the topic. “How does it feel to be back?”

“Unbelievably great.”

“Just like the sex?” Carter chimed in.

Kerri shot him a look.

“Actually,” Arik said, grinning, “I want to know the answer to that one, too.”

She grinned, rolling her eyes. “You’re all incorrigible.”

~End~


um yea i'm writing the second book already, i'm just wondering whether i should continue to add it on this book or start a new one. but if i am starting a new one, you'll be able to guess the title...(lol it'll probably be sth like Kerri2??)
xx

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KokoroTsuki24 on June 30, 2009, 11:10:24 AM

KokoroTsuki24 on
KokoroTsuki24GREAT JOB! *claps enthusiastically* well not really but in my mind...
anyway i think you should end it here. espescially since it might be hard to make another chapter off of this one. i say call it end on this one.

as for a title... well ill just keep thinking for you. im coming up with a blank. STILL!

anyway very awesome story, the works. im not sure i wanna type it all out. sorry! ^-^

xxnataxx on June 30, 2009, 8:03:28 PM

xxnataxx on
xxnataxxthx...writing a sequel now...maybe i'll upload a chapter in a few days xx

blackcatcurse on June 22, 2009, 7:49:41 AM

blackcatcurse on
blackcatcurseGreat ending! (Happy!)

Revenge of Ty!

xxnataxx on June 22, 2009, 6:55:10 PM

xxnataxx on
xxnataxxlol glad you liked it xx