Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Major Gossip Session

Kerri2's finally out guys (: sorry it took so long
(for ppl who don't know, this is the sequel to Kerri??)
xx

Chapter 1 - Major Gossip Session

Chapter 1 - Major Gossip Session
“Do that again,” Arik said.

“No,” Kerri said, crossing her arms. “I’m tired.”

“Once more,” he cajoled. Please?

“Fine, once more.” Her eyes glowed as she let the heat took over. Once again, she was on fire.

It didn’t hurt. It wasn’t uncomfortable. Of course, it’s not a form she would choose to stay in, but it was helpful in self-defence.

“There. I did it.”

Arik came over to kiss her. “Having a sorceress as a Mate is so cool.”

“Having you as a Mate is so lame,” she said, kissing him back.

He pulled away, clicking his tongue. “We have to remain professional, remember?”

She looked at him incredulously. “You were the one who kissed me first!”

He grinned at her. “That was me testing you whether you were professional enough.”

She hurled a fireball at him.

He dodged it. Just. “Your aim is improving by the second.”

She threw another fireball. Bull’s eye.

Arik looked down at his t-shirt which was burning merrily away. “Wow. Your aim is actually literally improving by the second.” He clicked his fingers and water spewed out of his fingers and doused the fire. “Time for spells.”

She crossed her arms. “Go on, then.”

“There are many different kinds of things you can do with spells. You can stun people or freeze them, like I did to you when you tried to jump me when you couldn’t shift.”

Kerri snorted. “I was not trying to jump you.”

He waved his hand. “It’s okay, you can admit it. Every other girl already has.”

She threw another fireball at him and his hair caught on fire.

“You know fire doesn’t affect me, right?” he asked calmly, putting out the fire that was on his head.

“I thought you were an air dragon.”

“I am, but dragons can control fire easily. There are water dragons, air dragons and earth dragons, but there aren’t any fire dragons because all dragons master fire at a young age.”

“Oh, so you master fire and whatever kind of element you’re a dragon of.”

“Yeah.”

“So you’re saying you’re bad when it comes to water and earth?”

“I’m never bad at anything, Kerri,” he said grinning. “Of course, they might be my weaker elements—”

Kerri sent a wall of water towards him, and he froze it easily.

“—but I’m not bad at them,” he finished. He clicked his fingers and the wall of ice crumbled and melted away.

“Dammit.”

Arik looked at his watch. “Lunchtime. I’ll teach you some spells tomorrow.”

***

“Hey K,” Drake greeted her.

“Hey. How are you?”

“Great. I’m really enjoying my time off.”

“Oh, right. I forgot. How were your finals Carter?”

“I don’t know,” he said glumly.

“I’m sure they’ll be fine,” she reassured him.

“Yeah,” Mel said, kissing him on the cheek. “I’m sure you did great.”

Arik came back with their lunch when Joshua and Sitara arrived.

“Hey Sitara,” Drake said cheerfully.

“Hello everybody.” Sitara nodded as Joshua whispered something in her ear and he went off.

The girls immediate sat together and started their major gossip session that occurred everyday at lunchtime.

“So, what’s new?” Mel asked them.

“Apparently, Kelvin’s been stalking Drake,” Sitara said.

“It’s Kelly,” Kerri corrected her. “He officially changed it to Kelly last week.”

“Yeah, well we all know who I’m talking about.”

“But Drake’s with Mick now!”

“No, I don’t think so. I haven’t seen Mick around for days.”

“He’s a freaking spirit! You can’t see spirits. You wouldn’t be able to see them even if they farted right in your face.”

“No, but you’d be able to smell it.”

“Well, personally, I don’t understand why Mick and Drake aren’t together.”

“Talking about people being together,” Mel said. “Kerri, apparently, people on your floor are threatening to put in a hidden camera in your room if you don’t keep it down at night.”

Sitara burst out laughing.

“You two can talk,” Kerri huffed. “Or have you two just not been getting any?”

The other two girls blushed.

“Do you want to change the topic?”

“Yes please.”

“Oh, oh, Sitara, there’s a rumour about you.”

“Let’s hear it then.”

“They say that you’re coming back to fight for Arik because Ty dumped you on your @$$.”

Sitara scoffed. “Let them talk. Besides, I think I’ve been spending so much time with Joshua so publicly that even the blind can tell that I’m not fighting for Arik.”

“Oh, and about Arik. It seems that Arik’s going to get it for breaking the rules.”

“That’s crazy,” Kerri said. “We all broke the rules.”

“Why does the boss know everything?”

“I know. It’s not possible. He must have spies or something.”

“What are you talking about?” Drake suddenly asked. “I want to be in on the latest gossip.”

“Well, we were talking about why you and Mick aren’t together anymore,” Kerri said pointedly.

Drake flushed. “Don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Well? Face it Drakey, you haven’t been getting any.”

“At least I don’t let every single person in the building know that I’m getting something,” Drake said, looking pointedly at Kerri, who blushed. “Guys, I have something to tell you.”

“What is it?” the girls asked him.

“Well…I’ve been getting these letters.”

“What letters?”

“I don’t know…they were all written by the same person.”

“So?”

“They were a bit…weird. It’s like a stalker wrote them.”

The girls exchanged a look.

“Maybe it’s…Kelly,” Sitara said gently. “You know he hasn’t gotten over you yet.”

“Kelly would never do that.”

“But—”

“He wouldn’t do it, okay?” Drake snapped, his mood obviously turning foul.

“Okay,” they said simultaneously, not wanting to get trapped in one of Drake’s dog fits.

“Guess what,” Sitara said excitedly. “Okay, Joshua made me promise not to tell, but…well, I’m going to tell you guys anyway.”

“What is it? What is it?”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment