Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - She should have loved me

Yugi's thoughts the night Yami confesses his love for Téa
YamixTéaxYugi

Chapter 1 - She should have loved me

Chapter 1 - She should have loved me
I dont own Yu-Gi-Oh (If I did Yami would have never left for the after life)


PLEASE NO BASHING THE COUPLE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BASH KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!

Notes:


Yugi thoughts


OK so lets start the story&





She should have loved me



It should have been me.



She should have been mine not his.



She should have loved me.



But she didnt, it was him that she loved.



Not me

-Flashback-


It was the night after we graduated and off course earlier that day Yami somehow received a body of his very own. It looked just like his spirit form only taller and had an Egyptian tan.

Tonight was great we were all having a wonderful time, well except for Joey and Tristan fighting again, something about Tristan cheating at some game.

Later while Joey and the others were laughing and playing a drinking game, Ta and I were sitting on the couch in the living room chatting.

Maybe now I should tell her how I feel about her, I hope she feels the same way

I was about to tell her how I felt when Yami suddenly came and walked over to us. I glared at him but he didnt notice and continued to walk over to us.

Yami looked at Ta and said Ta can talk to you for a moment

MMKay lets go outside, well be back in a minute Yugi she smiles at me and walks of with Yami.

Oh how I love that smile


But I didnt trust this, the way he looked at her made me suspicious. I followed them and hid behind a few bushes and listened to their conversation.
Ta, He said, strangely nervous for once in his life, I could tell The reason I wanted to talk to you is because&because&

Its OK Yami you know can tell me anything Ta says and looks into his eyes.

I know you love Yugi, but I cant deny it any longer ...Ive fallen in love with you.

I froze after he said those words. I couldnt believe it he loved her after he told me so many times that he didnt, but he lied.

I sat there and waited for her reaction.

Yami& Ta frowned, her eyes deeply troubled.

Yami looked away, eyes welling up, he turned around ready to go back inside the house.

I was happy because she didnt answer but worried because Yami was coming this way and would see me.

Oh shoot what am I going to do now if he goes inside he will see me and then what will I say?!

Thats when Ta stopped him&

Dont go&dont you understand. Havent you seen? Yami paused as she pulled him closer to her.

I never loved Yugi, I love you.

Those words hit me hard. I felt my heart shatter.

But what they did next was enough to rip me heart in half right then and there.

He smiled and looked at her lovingly and then he pulled her in for a kiss and by the looks of it she gratefully returned that kiss.

The pain was too much I hurried back inside and sat back on the couch, where Ta and I sat before, pretended that nothing happened even though my heart was shattered into many pieces.

A few minutes later Yami and Ta came back inside, Ta came and sat next to me again.

What was it you wanted to tell me Yugi? she said as she smiled at me.

I looked at her and said Oh nothing I forgot

Ok well, did you have fun tonight Yugi? she asks me.
I looked into those eyes I loved so much and nodded I did
Well I guess its time for me to go home, thanks for a lovely time, Bye Yugi sweet dreams
Bye Ta sleep well
She smiled and said her goodbyes to everyone else and Yami walked her home, both with the look of love on their faces.
-End flashback-

I was now sitting in my room, on my bed, thinking of the night before.
It hurt so much, the pain, it was almost unbearable
It wasnt fair I loved her before he came, if I hadnt completed the puzzle he wouldnt have been here.

I should hate her but I dont. I should hate Yami, but I dont. Well, maybe sort of. I envy him. This should be my hint to leave them alone, to give up Ta.

But I cant.

I love her so much, I cant give her up.

I will have her and no one can stop me.

I wont give her up.

She will be mine no matter what.


The End& or is it?

OK so this is my first try at writing a fanfic so PLEASE tell me what you think. Should I keep it a one shot or should I write another chapter? I dont know maybe I should start another fanfic?



Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pharaohatem01 on December 14, 2006, 5:04:57 PM

Pharaohatem01 on
Pharaohatem01Even though I feel deeply sorry for Yugi,maybe you should conyinue and I hope Yugi will be happy in the next chapter

IluvAtem on November 2, 2006, 4:55:43 AM

IluvAtem on
IluvAtemWOW! poor Yugi... Hey, Atem can go out with me so Yugi gets Tea! lol XD

fairywarrior on October 29, 2006, 5:16:17 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorwow your really good at writing!! i loved it but i feel sorry for yugi!

bambi on October 20, 2006, 5:58:21 PM

bambi on
bambihehehehethat was a great story pls write more :D