Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Pound

Yami longed for a body of his own but something goes wrong. He got a new body alright. But not the one he was expecting. Now he's a puppy and stuck in the pound and who else to adopt him but... Téa Gardner

Chapter 2 - The Pound

Chapter 2 - The Pound
Thank You To everyone that reviewed I really appreciate it!!

/Yami to Yugi/
(-Yugi to Yami-)
Thoughts


I dont own Yu-Gi-Oh

Chapter 2: The Pound and a new home

/YUGI WHERE ARE YOU?!/ Yami yelled through their mind link, But Yugi wouldnt answer.

We must have gotten cut off


Soon the truck stopped and a man opened the door, it was the same guy that caught him in the net and Yami growled, trying to bite the mans hand.

Let go of me Yami yelled but it only came out as barks.

"Feisty little thing, ain't ya?" the man replied as he caught Yami at the fur of his neck.



They went inside a building. Where are we going, what is this place?



The man took Yami to one of the cages and threw him in there. (The guys really mean huh?)



This cage should do nicely till its your turn in the room or someone comes and gets you the man replied.



Ouch that hurt Yami thought getting back up on his feet and the he realized he wasnt alone.

"What's a lil' thing like yaself doin' in this dump?" a voice came from the shadows and a big dog came forth. (AN: He looks like a Doberman)



Hey kid names Butch so what ya doing here anyway, chewed on the couch or somethin the dog said laughing as he lied down.

No Im not suppose to be here, Im not even suppose to be a dog, Im human Yami said sitting down.

Butch burst out laughing, Hey Triksey ya should hear this, this pup thinks hes human, he said as he continued laughing.

Then another dog appeared she was a lot shorter than Butch and had a long coat of hair. Butch leave him alone hes scared and confused. Hi my names Triksey dont mind the dufes over there hes just playing around

Nice to meet you my names Yami, I have to get out of here and then suddenly a door slammed open and a huge man came in and took one of the dogs from its cage and started to walk to a door in the back of the room.

Whats going on?


Looks like Rovers luck has finally run out Butch said looking at the man leading the dog and disappearing into the room.

This got Yami curios Whats he gonna do?

Triksey looked sadly at him When a dog has been here for a long time and he has not been adopted or taken by his owners they&

They what? Yami asked

They put them to sleep Butch replied in a gruff tone.

But thats so cruel! How could they do that?! Yami replied shocked.



Lifes cruel kid get used to it

Then suddenly a loud growl came from the cage opposite them and Yami saw a huge dog lying there. Whos that?

Thats Reggie the most veil and despicable dog there is. Triksey said as she looked at him with disgust.

Well, well what do we have here a new snack, ok listen shrimp I rule this place so whatever I say goes

Butch looked at him and said Oh really and I thought you were all lump and no muscle

Reggie snarled at him Youll pay for that!

And then the door opened again and a girl stepped inside.

A man came down the steps with her This way to the cages miss anything particular you would like?

Yes I wanted to adopt a puppy. The girl replied

Well looks like someones getting adopted today Butch said smiling.

All the dogs tried to look at their cutest and some of them reminded Yami of Yugi when he used his infamous puppy dog eyes.

Well I think I got the perfect one the man said as they walked to Yamis cage.

The man opened the cage and took Yami out. Put me down your hands are cold!


Good luck kid said Butch

Triksey looked up at him and said Take care

Thank you Someones adopting me but who, how will I get back to Yugi? and then he saw who the girl was.

It was& Ta

I hope this chapter was Ok tell me what you think. I do except constructive criticism. But NO BASHING

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IluvAtem on November 3, 2006, 8:38:52 PM

IluvAtem on
IluvAtemAWwwww...I wanna adopt Yami puppy! X3