Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - He Doesn't Love You

Chelsea she hated me but no one expected her to do something like this no one except me YamixTea

Chapter 1 - He Doesn't Love You

Chapter 1 - He Doesn't Love You
My last one-shot was pretty sad so I decided to make this on a lot happier.

PLZ R&R

PLEASE NO BASHING IF YOU ARE GOING TO BASH KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!

I dont own Yu-Gi-Oh (I hate doing the disclaimers)


He Doesnt Love You

-------------------------------------------------------

At the game shop-

(Teas POV)

Everyone around the room looked at me. They thought I would cry. They thought I would scream. I didnt, youd think I would. There in the living room everyone saw Yami, The King of Games, my boyfriend, and Chelsey, my rival, kissing. Everyone must really wonder why Im not angry but the answer is simple...

He doesnt love her, infact he doesnt even like her. He loves me and Im sure that he was going to ask me to marry him over Christmas if we didnt have to save the world&again.

Even Yugi has accepted this our relationship, he was happy because he now had fallen in love with Samantha. The only person that hasnt accepted our relationship is Chelsey, she hated me, but no one else expected her to do something like this&no one except me.

I stood at the foot of the stairs and watched the scene before me.
Gasps were herd all over the room as everyone gapped with shock and horror at the pair. Yami was trying to get out of the death grip the girl had on him and she was clinging on to him trying to deepen the kiss.

I also wasnt surprised to find that Yamis crimson eyes were wide and shocked as Chelsey forced herself onto him. He took her by the shoulders and pushed her back onto an open couch. After he whipped his mouth off on the back of his hand with a clear look of disgust on his face.
I found it quite amusing but his look immediately changed from disgusted to worried when he saw me.

For a moment there was an awkward silence and we just looked into each others eyes. His crimson eyes were slightly panicky but apologetic. At that moment Chelsey from the couch stood up and made her way towards Yami, who was slowly making his way towards me. Just as Yami had moved around the sofa that was separating us, Chelsey launched forward and grabbed his wrist. Her expression had completely changed in a matter of seconds. She was giving my boyfriend an open invitation right in front of me... the nerve of that dog...

The disgusted look on Yams face was priceless as he wrenched is arm away from her grip.

I found the pout she had on her face rather funny. Her bottom lip was pushed out as far as it could go. She was wearing an overly shinny red lip-gloss which made her look more and more like a pouting fish.

He walked over to me and I was caught in his embrace.

Im sorry love, she came on to me out of no were he looked into my eyes only to find I wasnt upset at all.

I cupped his cheek Its ok Yami I saw the whole thing. Listen Ill meet you upstairs in a few minutes

As soon as he left the room everyones attention was back to Chelsey and me.

She was clearly upset but so was I and just because I wasnt angry with Yami didnt mean that Chelsey was off the hook.

She was glaring viciously at me, which off course made me smile. That made her furious, emerald green eyes narrowed as she looked at me.

Youre not good enough for Yami! Your not even as pretty as me Chelsey said as she looked me over trying to figure out what I have that she doesnt.

The difference between you and me is that I dont need make-up to make me beautiful as for the not being good enough for him part... Yami is big boy Im sure he know what he wants without your help I may not be as stick thin as Chelsey but Yami constantly reminds me that he thinks I looked sexy under any circumstance.

He wont know what he wants until hes experienced a little bit of everything. Oh the nerve of that dog. At this point everyone was glaring daggers at her but she was so focused on insulting me that she didnt seem to notice.

He had more than a taste of you and he obviously didnt like it at all. Other wise he would be with you right now instead of me. I dont chain him down; he can do as he please but the day that he cheats on me he knows hell lose me. Hes with me because he loves me and theres nothing thats going to change that I didnt even wait to hear what she was going to say as I headed out up to Yamis room.

Yami? there was some shuffling and the sound of intense scrubbing coming from the bathroom.

I walked in just as Yami was setting down his toothbrush and reaching for the Listerine.

After he gargled and spit a few times he reached over for me and pulled me into a hug. When I had begun to relax he lifted me off the ground and carried me out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. He placed me on his bed and looked straight into my eyes.

I cant believe I met someone who trusts me enough to laugh in Chelseys face when she tries to kiss the hell out of me.

Oh Yami, you know that I know that you would never cheat on me. That sounded a bit cocky but its true and we both know it. He planted kisses along my neck.

And why is that? I began to giggle as he started to play with my silky brown hair.

Because you love me. He rewarded me with a gentle but passionate kiss.

Yes love thats correct and he kissed me again

Our kisses started out heated and urgent but then slowly changed into slow romantic kisses.

I love you Yami. I made it a point to say this to him every night after since I moved in and we started sharing a bed. I was surprised to find that no one had ever told him they loved him. Yami stroked my hair and kissed my forehead as I drifted to sleep.

I love you too Tea.

Who would have thought that I would be able to steal the pharaohs heart? Apparently all our friends had a bet going on to see how long it would take the dancer and her pharaoh to get together. I believe Mai was the winner.

In any case I am proud to say that Yami Mouto loves me, Tea Gardner. And no jealous Chelsey is going to stop him from taking that small jewellery box out of his top drawer, the one I know contains a beautiful engagement ring, I stumbled across it a few weeks ago, and proposing to me at graduation.

How do I know that Yamis planning on asking me at graduation? Well, we all know Joey cant keep a secret from me if his life depended on it. Oh, and if you hadnt already guessed, I am obviously going to say yes

The End

------------------------------------

Well what do you think I hope its ok? Now I would like one thing, lots and lots of reviews!!








Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

fairywarrioress on June 9, 2007, 6:57:35 AM

fairywarrioress on
fairywarrioressThats so sweet! ^^
Poor Tea!
That Chelsea's a dog! lol !! :)

Neat story - it was a good read1 =D

yafoolin on June 10, 2007, 8:50:41 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinThanx for the comment :)
I agree Chelsey is a dog

yamiserenity on June 4, 2007, 2:06:08 AM

yamiserenity on
yamiserenityWHAT: NO COMMENTS. I love this story to pieces. I love this couple aswell. You did a really good job. This is going on my faves

yafoolin on June 4, 2007, 2:57:57 AM

yafoolin on
yafoolinWow thanx it means a lot