Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - So The Dream Continues...

Darien, as always dreams of the mysterious maiden who needs his help. Serena, on the other hand, is secretely in love with Tuxedo Mask. What will they both do when unveil their past?

Chapter 1 - So The Dream Continues...

Chapter 1 - So The Dream Continues...


Darien returned to his apartment around midnight. The city had been calm, too calm for his peace of mind. He wondered what the youmas were planning to do next.

He took a shower, ate, and soon fell into a deep sleep. It was nice and relaxing...until he ended up having that fuzzy, strange dream again.

The dream...******

The moon shone brightly; he felt his eyes water of so much shine. Then he saw the steps, the steps that would take him to the girl. He ran towards her and the stairway wasn't long; but she still looked so far away from his reach.

He saw her then; her graceful figure clad in a white gown. Her long, blonde-silver hair blown softly by the wind. Though her face remained a mystery; the crescent moon symbol in her forehead didn't.

In her soft, husky voice she suddenly said, "Help me Darien! Please save me from this torment! I am alone, and soon I shall be engulfed by the darkest abyss!"

She tried to reach him with her left hand and he noticed that a teardrop diamond bracelet was there. He was still too far from her so he ran even faster.

Suddenly a thick fog emerged, concealing the girl completely. A step collapsed and he saw himself falling into a dark hole, away from the light, and even further away from her...

"Serenity!" He yelled into the darkness, but no answer was returned.

End of dream.****

Darien abruptly woke up hyperventilating. His bare, muscled chest had a soft glistening of sweat. "Damn it!" he swore out loud as he punched hard into his bed.

*----------------------------*-------------------------*

Serena un-expectantly sat up in her bed gasping for air. Her movement was so swift it made Luna almost fall to the floor.

“Serena?� Luna asked in a concerned voice. “What’s the matter?!�

A moment later Serena managed to catch her breath and she exhaustedly laid back down and closed her eyes.

Luna walked to her and said, “ What was that Serena? It’s been happening too much lately. You must see a doctor as soon as possible.�

The blonde opened one eye to look at Luna and closed it again. Now breathing evenly she said, “I told you, Luna, do not worry about it. I must have some allergy problem or something. Who knows? Maybe I even have asthma.�

Luna frowned and shook her head. “ No, it’s not allergies nor asthma. It only happens on certain days in the night. This is not normal. Young lady you need to take care more of yourself!� She stopped as she saw tears trimming on Serena’s cheeks. “ Oh child don’t cry now… I am sure it’s nothing that cannot be cured!�

“It’s not that,� Serena said in a groggy voice, “it’s just that… I am filled with so much sorrow at this very moment…�

Puzzled Luna asked, “Why is that?�

Serena closed her eyes tighter to hold back the cascade of tears, “ All I know is that I am sad, and I can’t remember why!"




-----------------------------------***
Well what do you think? Please write comments and let me tell you that I will not continue the next chapter unless I get some reviews here!
(~ Thank you ~)







Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Goki_chan on February 9, 2004, 11:43:06 AM

Goki_chan on
Goki_chanI love it! Please continue your story; I need to know what's going to happen!

Setos_Girl on February 9, 2004, 5:34:24 AM

Setos_Girl on
Setos_GirlHey I like it. Please continue.