Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Finding Out

I did do another but I decided to change it is much better then the last

Chapter 1 - Finding Out

Chapter 1 - Finding Out


Unknown Family

Yugi meets Amy



As Solomon Moto sat in his game shop a spiky haired fifteen year old boy named Yugi walked into the shop.

“Hi Grandpa”, said Yugi cheerfully as he walked over to his Grandpa.

“Umm... Yugi I have something important to tell you”, said Grandpa as Yugi gave him a confused look.

“What is it Grandpa is something wrong or did you my school report early and I got bad marks in Algebra again like usual”, said Yugi still giving his Grandpa a confused and worried look of confusion.

“Yugi it's got nothing to do with how well you're doing in school it's something else which I should have told a long time ago now”, said Grandpa.

Well what is it then Grandpa”, said Yugi.

“Yugi
you have a...”but Grandpa couldn't finish his sentence.

“What is it Grandpa”, said Yugi.

“Anyway like I was saying you have a sister Yugi”, s
aid Grandpa.

“I have a sister are you sure Grandpa or is this some sort of early April Fools day joke”, said Yugi laughing because if he did have a sister he would surely know by now.

“Yugi I'm not joking about I'm being serious now hurry I said I would meet your mother and Amy your sister at the train station at half past twelve”, said Grandpa.





By the time Yugi and his Grandpa had reached the train station it was already quarter past one in the afternoon.

“There you are where have you been”, called a voice from a crowd of people who where either getting on or off one of the trains.

Yugi looked behind and saw his mother and a small girl who looked about ten walking towards him and Grandpa.

“Hi sorry where late we lost track of the time”, explained Yugi's Grandpa to his mother.

Yugi looked behind his mother and saw that the girl was silently crying. As the tears rolled down her cheeks Yugi wondered what was wrong with her.

“Are you ok”, Yugi asked.

“I'm just worried about meeting my brother Yugi”, said the girl.

“I'm Yugi”, said Yugi.

“Oh sorry I didn't know I've been paying no attention to what's been going on around me I've been to nervous I hate having to go somewhere new that I've never been before”, replied the girl who had stopped crying now.

“Amy are you all right look I know this is hard for you because you hate going to places you've never been before but you have been here before you where just to young to remember it”, said their mother.


Amy just sighed and replied: “I suppose your right”.

“I think we should start walking back to the shop because it's getting late”, said Grandpa.



When they got back to the card shop Yugi and Amy went into the living room that was round the back of the shop.


“Are you sure your alright you look a bit pale”, said Yugi.


“I'm fine honestly I'm just tired”, said Amy rubbing her eyes.

“Do you know how to play Duel Monsters?” asked Yugi.

“Yes”

“Have you got your deck with you?”

“Yes”

“Do you want to duel then?”

“Ok”



When they had finished dueling [Yugi won] they had their dinner and went to bed.




[Their will be other chapters I'm going to do a whole series please comment and no flames]

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Darling_425 on April 8, 2006, 4:25:26 AM

Darling_425 on
Darling_425update soon.
Nice story!

SetoAngel01 on April 7, 2006, 1:20:29 AM

SetoAngel01 on
SetoAngel01Aw! That was so cute! ^___^