Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First Set of questions

A quiz for Sailor Moon fans about Sailor Moon. It is based on the series including the PGSM series. Some of the Question are really hard but some are quite easy. I will be uploading 21 questions in each different page/ chapter.

Chapter 1 - First Set of questions

Chapter 1 - First Set of questions



Sailor Moon Quiz
All Series.



Readers Notes:

Henshin = Transformation

Senshi
= Scout

Citezen
=Non Senshi Form

PGSM
=The Live Action Sailor Moon Series

Manga = The Sailor Moon Comic Book Created By Naoko Takeuchi


Question 1: Who is the first Sailor Senshi to appear?
Question 2: Who is the last Sailor Senshi to appear?
Question 3: Who does Luna belong to?
Question 4: Who dose Artimis belong to?
Question 5: What is Sailor Moon's Citizen name?
Question 6: What is Sailor Mercury's Citizen name?
Question 7: Who does Hotaru Tomae Henshin into?
Question 8: Who was the only Sailor Senshi who did not have a henshin sequence in the anime?
Question 9: Can you name all the Sailor Senshi in the order that they appear?
Question 10: Can you name all the Sailor Senshi in the order that they appear and the series that they appear?
Question 11: Who played the part Usagi Tsukino in the PGSM series?
Question 12: How many episodes of Sailor Moon where released including the movie's, the Super S specials and the PGSM series?
Question 13: When was the first Sailor Moon Manga released?
Question 14: When was the first episode of Sailor Moon Anime released?
Question 15: When was the first episode of PGSM released?
Question 16: When DIC adapted Sailor Moon into English how many episodes did they cut out?
Question 17: How many series/ episodes of Sailor Moon did DIC adapted?
Question 18: After DIC who continued Dubbing Sailor Moon?
Question 19: What was the name of the fandubbing company that dubbed the first 6 episodes of Sailor Moon Sailor Stars?
Question 20: Who sung the first Sailor Moon opening theme: Moonlight Densetsu?
Question 21: What was the only series of Sailor Moon that never got aired on the TV in th e USA and England?


















Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment