Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 200+ ways to know you love sailormoon

what te title says. i got some 0f these from a website others i made up myswelf

Chapter 1 - 200+ ways to know you love sailormoon

Chapter 1 - 200+ ways to know you love sailormoon

200 Ways to know you like Sailor Moon to much


#1. You start to call your cat Luna/Artemis.

#2. You get two pet crows and name them Phobos and Deimos.

#3. You start to memorize every single episode line by line in English/Japanese.

#4. You have over 1,000 pictures on your hard drive.

#5. Your desktop theme is ALL Sailormoon.

#6. You and your friends start calling each other the character's names.

#7. You start acting like them.

#8. You start to laugh like Zoisite.

#9. You say, "Ai to seigi no, sera bishoujo senshi Sailormoon, tsukini kawatte oshioki yo" to strangers.

#10. You dress like one of the senshi for Halloween.

#11. You put your hair in odango(meatballs).

#12. You start to take pictures of yourself doing the senshi's moves.

#13. You start seeing Tuxedo Kamen in your dreams.

#14. Everytime you want a cookie you say, "But I want a cookie."

#15. You start to believe the characters are real people.

#16. Your theme: The Moon.

#17. Your favorite flower all of a sudden becomes a rose.

#18. You start to take a can opener and pretend your Sailorsaturn.

#19. 8 words "But I wanna be the pansy pink star."

#20. You start to be late to school and everything you do, everyday.

#21. You start saying "let's/gotta book it."

#22. You act like Ann by reading Siren's mind, but to others you pretend to drain their energy.

#23. You take a deck of cards and say to your friends, "Pick a cardian, any cardian."

#24. You take your wire whisk and pretend it is the moon scepter.

#25. You take up flute lesson's just to play Ail's(Alan's) song.

#26. You take Ice cubes and throw them saying, "Shabon Spray Freezing!".

#27. You plant a tree and call it the Doom Tree.

#28. You light a match and see if you can read fire.

#29. You take a bell and ring it saying, "Twinkle Yell!".

#30. You get strips of paper and throw them saying, "Aku Ryo Tai San (Mars Fireballs Charge)!".

#31. You see your mom and say, "I feel a strange force here...An Evil one!".

#32. You start believing everyone is from the Dark Force (Negaverse).

#33. People start to believe your a Sailor senshi.

#34. You believe you are a Sailor senshi.

#35. You get a small locket and pretend you are Sailormoon transforming.

#36. You take a pen and try to transform into a Sailor senshi.

#37. You go to a music box shop and ask them to make the star locket for you.

#38. You color your hair like Ann or Ail's.

#39. You watch Sailormoon everyday even though you've seen the episode 200 times already.

#40. You start to wear a turban on your head and throw white roses.

#41. You start to eat like Usagi.

#42. You go crazy trying to find Sailormoon stuff.

#43. You drive your friends and family nuts.

#44. You memorize the songs in English/Japanese.

#45. You start to tell everyone that you came to Earth in a bubble.

#46. You tell people that you are a princess/prince from a planet in space.

#47. You go up to your boyfriend/girlfriend and tell him/her "Venus Love Me Chain!".

#48. When it's thundering and lightning outside; you say, " Mom!, Jupiter is at it again!"

#49. When lightning begins to crash you say "Supreme Thunder!"

#50. You say to every guy you see, "He looks like my old sempai!"

#51. You have a framed picture of Usagi or Mamoru in your room.

#52. You start talking to your Sailormoon posters, and you figure that the reason they don't talk back is that they were made in Japan, and probably don't speak English.

#53. You check NASA's website everyday, closely examining the new pictures sent back from the Mars rover, hoping to see Sailormars hiding behind one of the rocks...

#54. You wonder why Ail and Ann haven't appeared on the X-files.

#55. Your worried if Makoto was OK, after first hearing about those comet fragments hitting Jupiter.

#56. You insist on having a Sailormoon impersonator at your wedding.

#57. You end up marrying him/her instead of your former fiance.

#58. You got mad when Sailormercury decided to stay, because you already made one-way flight reservations to Germany.

#59. You ask your doctor if you can have x-rays taken of yourself. In hopes of finding a rainbow crystal inside you.

#60. You hope you are a Sailor senshi and Luna hasn't found you yet.

#61. You get a job as a janitor at DiC headquarters. Which is only the first step of your plan to infiltrate the DiC corporation and learn all the inside secrets you can in preparation for your hostile takeover, to acquire the rights to Sailormoon in America.

#62. Someone teases you about liking Sailormoon and you no longer get mad. Instead you just pity them...For they know not, what they are missing.

#63. You wake up, and can't remember anything about the previous day. You conclude that you must have fought a fierce battle with Queen Beryl and won.

#64. You think that 2 days without Sailormoon is cruel and unusual punishment. Therefore, the parental units cannot, by law, ground you from the TV.

#65. You ask your florist, "Which type of roses have the best aerodynamics?"

#66. When the doctors listen to your heartbeat, he discovers it beats in rhythm to the Sailormoon theme song.

#67. You think all you need to survive is to eat, sleep, and watch Sailormoon. Then you think maybe eating and sleeping aren't that important.

#68. You tape a banana to a stick and run around yelling "Moon Healing Escalation!"

#69. You cried uncontrollably for hours after Usagi and Mamoru broke up, but didn't even almost cry when you saw "Titanic."

#70. When you get a bad grade on a test, you go up to your teacher with your carved pencil/pen and shout "In the name of the Moon I will punish you!!"

#71. A while back you were found in a thunderstorm wearing an aluminum hat jumping up and down and shouting "Supreme Thunder!"

#72. You marry a person who's last name is Moon, then join the Navy.

#73. You break down and cry when the store runs out of Mars Bars.

#74. While walking in the Mall you pass a book store with the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" in the window. You say to the person next to you "NO! That's wrong, Rei is from Mars and Minako is from Venus!

#75. You go to every place that sells Chocolate parfaits in your town then put up a sign saying you have them all hoping that you will finally find Naru (Molly).

#76. You send a letter to Calvin Klein asking them if they have the fragrance "Tuxedo Musk".

#77. You throw a party and you only serve hot cocoa, squid-on-a-stick, donuts, meatballs, vanilla-prune shakes, curry, muffins, cherry pie and weight gain bars to everyone.

#78. You read the above line and say to yourself "Oh you forgot..." and without thinking, proceed to fire off 20 more food items which I forgot to mention.

#79. You are known in school as "The Sailormoon Weirdo".

#80. You make your own Sailormoon web site.

#81. You do extensive research on the aerodynamics of a tiara.

#82. You actually begin to like Naru's, Laurie's and Cooans' (Catzys) voices.

#83. You grab every pen you come across, hold it up in the air, and shout "Moon power! Turn me into a beautiful princess! ni nare."

#84. You keep calling Nintendo, asking when they are going to release the "Sailor V" video game.

#85. Your choir teacher says "Now give me lots of energy!" and you can't get over the thought that he/she might be from the Dark Force.

#86. You can fit Sailormoon into ANY conversation.

#87. You can name any episode title from the number or vice-versa instantly.

#88. You have every episode on tape.

#89. You carry around a mini tape recorder and play Tuxedo Kamen's theme music whenever you enter a room.

#90. You check the yellow pages, looking for the local Shinto Temple.

#91. Your mother is constantly threatening to break your Sailormoon CD because you play it too much.

#92. You join the Navy just so you can dress like a Sailor.

#93. Before booting up your computer you say, "Moon Computer Power!".

#94. You have to move to another city, and your main concern is, will the local TV stations play Sailormoon?'.

#95. While driving a car, every time you turn on the headlights, you shout "Crescent Beam!".

#96. You single handily try to bring all the Sailormoon fans at your school together, to establish a "Save Our Sailors" campaign.

#97. You spend more money on Sailormoon merchandise than you do on food.

#98. Every time you hear Aerosmith's song "Dude looks like a lady" you can't help but think of Zoisite.

#99. You are afraid that your math teacher is draining your energy, because you always get so tired in math class.

#100. You can name off all of the senshi, but you can't name the last 4 US presidents.

#101. When you walk into the local arcade, you immediately look for the "Sailor V" game.

#102. You try to talk your girlfriend into letting her hair grow 5 feet long, and doing it up in Usagi's style.

#103. You are a master of Sailormoon trivia.

#104. You talk to your cats, and you think they talk back.

#105. On a hot day, you go outside and shout "Deep Submerge" at the sun.

#106. You're watching a lunar eclipse, and you are worried that Usagi might loose her powers.

#107. You try training your cat to do somersaults in hopes of getting a magical item.

#108. You have dreams about Sailormoon.

#109. You draw spirals on the lenses of your glasses, in hopes it will make you smarter.

#110. While purchasing Sailormoon items the salesclerk asks "Oh, is this for you're little sister?" and all you can do is stare blankly as if you didn't understand the question.

#111. You try to figure out how to tell friends and family that the name you gave your white colored cat just isn't cutting it after several years and you're changing it to Artemis.

#112. You get a big static shock from your T.V. set. And you are convinced it's Sailorjupiter trying to get out!

#113. Your parents tell you that you can't watch Sailormoon anymore because you are obsessed with it.

#114. You really wish that you had one of the Sailor senshi's powers so you can scare off the bully at school.

#115. You have been called to the school counseling office and they ask you if you are really stressed out because you have been known to scream Sailormoon sayings at people when you are mad.

#116. Your favorite candy bar is the Mars Bar

#117. You really want a tiara so you can look like Sailormoon.

#118. You would actually wear a tiara in public.

#119. Someone calls you a Sailormoon freak, and you take it as a compliment.

#120. You have a chart on your wall showing how many people you have converted into Sailormoon fans.

#121. You decide that if Sailormoon goes off the air, you will move to Japan.

#122. You have Sailormoon sheets on your bed.

#123. You talk to video games at your local arcade trying to make them believe you're really Luna. i.e.: "This is Luna. password: Kitty stalks by moonlight."

#124. You take it upon yourself to create a Sailormoon board game.

#125. You play with Sailor senshi dolls.

#126. You start renaming all of your friends after different Sailormoon characters, whether they like it or not.

#127. The only reason you go on-line, is to view Sailormoon web sites.

#128. You wear a Moon Princess dress to your prom.

#129. You wear a cape, top-hat, and carry a rose to your prom.

#130. You can play Ail's flute music on your own flute.

#131. You dream of Mamoru/Usagi as your boyfriend/girlfriend.

#132. You dream about one of the senshi as your girlfriend.

#133. You attempt to "transform," whenever someone picks on you.

#134. You try to put out fires by yelling "Shine Aqua Allusion!"

#135. You throw birthday parties for each senshi.

#136. You sit in Trig class and write Sailormoon fanfiction stories instead of learning about the Law of Sines.

#137. Whenever you turn on a light, you shout "Light...bulb...ILLUMINATION!!!"

#138. Someone calls you "meatball head" and you take it as a compliment.

#139. You learn to carve so you can make your own Moon Wand.

#140. You learn to cut glass so you can make the "Ginzuishou" (Imperium Silver Crystal) to put on your Moon Wand.

#141. You use your Moon Wand to try to heal anyone in your class, you think might have been turned evil by the Dark Force.

#142. You plan on trying to become an astronaut. Just so you can travel to the moon and search for the ruins of the Moon Kingdom.

#143. When in French class, you hear someone say the French word for March, which is Mars. And you lift your head up for a moment, but then go back to sleep disappointed that Rei wasn't really the topic.

#144. You start calling good looking guys "hunkmiesters".

#145. You can't figure out why the roses you just bought, won't stick in the wall when you throw them.

#146.There's no Sailormoon video game in your local arcade, so instead you play "Street Fighter Alpha 2" using the character "Sakura" so you can pretend she's Sailormoon.

#147. Instead of getting Sailormoon withdraw symptoms on just the weekends, you get them on weekdays too. They start about 1 hour after you finish watching the days episode.

#148. You fail a test at school because you can't concentrate on anything except Sailormoon, and you don't even care because it makes you more like Usagi.

#149. You call (818) 785-0791 and join that kinda-lame Sailormoon Fan Club, just so you can tell everyone that you are a member of the club and they aren't.

#150. You are dishing out lots of money, to get subtitled episodes of Sailormoon.

#151. It no longer bothers you that you are 20 years older than the Sailormoon target audience.

#152. You make up your own episodes and watch them in your dreams.

#153. Once every week, you do a search for any traces that time had stopped, to see if Sailorpluto had stopped by.

#155. You are extremely jealous of anyone who is lucky enough to be named, Mamoru, Usagi, Rei, Ami, Minako, or Makoto.

#156. On a bad hair day, you grab a pen and shout (senshi's name) Crystal Power...Make Up!!!

#157. If the power goes out, you sit and pray that it will come back on in time for your VCR to tape Sailormoon.

#158. You are banned from "Toys R Us" for coming in every day and asking when the Sailorpluto, Sailorneptune, and Sailoruranus dolls are coming in.

#159. You have to pay for extra disk space on your server to accommodate your Sailormoon web site.

#160. You've decided not to go to the college that gave you a scholarship, because they don't teach Japanese there.

#161. You decide there has to be a way to get to a parallel universe where Sailormoon exists and you're going to be the one to find it!

#162. You force the guy at Blockbuster Music to order the Sailormoon soundtrack even though he first assured you it didn't exist.

#163. You are leaving on vacation for a week. You ask a friend to pick up your mail, water the plants, etc.... and OF COURSE tape Sailormoon for you.

#164. You won't play cards anymore, because you keep having visions of cardians jumping out of them and attacking you.

#165. Your physics term paper is on the aerodynamic properties of roses.

#166. While at a school dance, some guy tries to cut in on your girl, you respond by throwing the rose on your lapel at him.

#177. Your ideal wife would be one of the senshi.

#178. Your ideal husband would be Tuxedo Kamen.

#179. Right before a big test, you go to an observatory and consult the stars for the answers.

#180. Shinto temples have hired guards to keep you out, because you think Rei is hiding in there.

#181. The Sailormoon voice actors/actresses have restraining orders against you.

#182. You start comparing your ex-girlfriend with Queen Beryl.

#183. You're in the mall with some friends and you see some really tacky jewelry and you say "Only Queen Beryl would wear something like that." You then proceed to receive strange looks from all of your non-moonie friends.

#184. You feel true love for the first time in your life. Problem is, it's for a Sailormoon cartoon character!

#185. You cried when Nephlite died.

#186. Every time you see someone who you think looks odd, you tell your friends "I'm getting weird vibes from him!" just like the weird vibes the senshi get.

#187. You sit in class all day dreaming about Sailormoon.

#188. You are convinced that your teacher is Queen Beryl.

#189. You run around wrapped up in sheets pretending your the Tsukikage no Knight.

#190. You even know the names of all the Dark Force monsters.

#191. You steal a control chip from the schools engineering room, and hope that the negative energy flowing from the teachers will eventually stop.

#192. You take gemstones thinking they are rainbow crystals and hope they will all form the Ginzuishou

#193. The neighbors are scared of you since they've been seeing you on the roof every time it rains, with a radio antenna strapped to your forehead, yelling "Supreme Thunder"

#194. You put up want ad posters looking for the senshi thinking you're a lost senshi.

#195. You buy a purple and a white cat, and glue yellow paper moons to their foreheads making them your guardian cats.

#196. You get a bottle of bubbles and blow them while screaming "Shabon Spray."

#197. You buy golden bracelets and hope you can zap people and take their star seeds.

#198. You make Naoko think she should have never made Sailormoon.

#199. You capture the creators of Sailormoon and make them draw in characters to look like you so you are a sailor senshi!

#200. You do a thorough research on unicorns hoping you can find a unicorn with a golden horn.

#201. You try to convince your teachers to change the timetable and make lessons on Sailormoon instead of Math, English and Science.

#202. You can answer all the questions in my Sailormoon quiz.

#203. You worship Sailormoon and the other Senshi.

#204. You refere Sailormoon as "Our Queen".

#205. You can think of 100 more things to add to this list.

#206. You actually bothered to read everything written in this list.

#207. You can name every Sailormoon website on the web.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bigamyfan9_ on June 2, 2007, 2:16:27 AM

bigamyfan9_ on
bigamyfan9_hahahahahha thats funny