Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Love tragic

I wrote this in school this for AtemuLover for her request so enjoy I'm working on the rest of the chapters.

Chapter 2 - Love tragic

Chapter 2 - Love tragic
Love tragic

While back Els and Princess's hearts was broken Princess's skyblue eye shadow starts to melt Els was crying she hugged Princess.Princess hugged her back"It's ok his love is in us"Princess gave her a rare smiled"His heart burning with our love it was a love speel that Tea' pulled out".Els smiled"So that's it was lets kick her @$$ with our powers".

Princess smiled again"Yeah".Tea' and Atemu came out holding hands Els and Princess hide behind something"There she lets get her"said Princess.Els grabbed Princess's kagura kimono"Hold it she can see us attacking her she'll tryed at Atemu protect her we have to spy on her more".Princess nodded"Yeah my pet shaimshoyos shouild do it can spy on them"Els looked surpised"Yeah but how you did at?".

Princess looked"Somewhere let's do it"Els nodded"Yeah let it go"The bee spyon them dating and listening to what they say'd then flew back to Els and Princess.Princess lyd her hand down and then turn to Els"Ok he said their going to be married but they're dating"Els have an evill smile"Alright we'll get her at night at 6:00 pm".Princess transform into Kagura"Yeah we will get her this time".

Els transform into the wicked lady and smiled"Yope and get Atemu back but first we need to get Atemu away from her but how?".Princess look down at Yugi"Maybe Yugi can ok my shaimshoyo can tell him to get Atemu away from Tea' for a while".THe shaimshoyo fly to Yugi.Yugi nodded"Ok I understand I'll do at".Shaimshoyo fly back to Els"Ok Yugi got the massange let's bet her down".

~~

Yugi saw Atemu alone"Hey Atemu come with me".Atemu look at him"Ok what about?"Yugi stugged"We have to talk now"Yugi and Atemu walked away Tea' showed up"Where is he? he should here for me".Els and Princess jump down and landing on the street lights"Prepare to die Tea' "said Els.Princess stand up"And be punish by us for once for stealing our man away".Tea' look around"Who are you?"

Els and Princess jump to the ground"None of your buisness we protected love and justice from heart snichers like you we're the scouts I'm Wicked Lady"said Els.Princess spinned"And I'm Kagura the wind now give us back our man now!"

Tea' looked around"So both of you are behind this well hate to tell you two this but Atemu is mine and there's nothing you two can't do about it"Els glow"Let's do it Princess".Princess smiled"Right"Els and Princess put their wands together and spin around"STARLIGHT HONEYMOON THERPY KISS!!".A pink light show glow around Tea' blind her while Els and Princess beat her."Hey Els take it from here"said Princess.

Els smiled"Ok LIGHTEN SHOCK!!!".Lighten came and hit Tea' Els rise her socptor and cut Tea's hair then hop on the light"Ok Princess do your thing".Princess smiled so evil"Sure!BLADES OF CRYSTALS!!!"A brunch of crystals attack Tea.Tea' still stand"Lame attacks ever."Princess her rose to Els"Here Els".
Els put a curse on it and throw it on Tea'.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment