Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Love spell

I wrote this in school this for AtemuLover for her request so enjoy I'm working on the rest of the chapters.

Chapter 1 - Love spell

Chapter 1 - Love spell
Love spell

Els and Princess was so buisness daydreaming about Atemu he's going to married them both.Tea' got angry at them she had a plan to steal Atemu away from them.Els' picture was about married to him she wear a light pink dress with designes on it,white roses,pink hearts and hold white flowers"Aww how dreaming".And Princess's dreamed that she was wearing whitish skyblue wedding dress with roses,chinaess blossmes,and heart on it and holding white roses.She so happy her dog ears poped out.

Tea' look at them more"Those foolish girls think they can Atemu well I will get him first and I have a love spell all I have to do is spankling some on him or put some on his drink and then he will fell in with me rest of his life but how I can get of Els and Princess?".Then think of an plan it popped up"Oh I've got one when they are buisness doing their singing I'll dragging him to drink this he'll kiss me and make me his bride Els and Princess's faces will be crying their tears out"said Tea' with an evil grind on her face.

The bell ring and everybody went outside in the hallway Els and Princess was talking about their dreams about Atemu.Princess lie her arms on the window then look at her best friend at act like her big sister"So Els tell me about your about him?"Els blushed a bit"Well my dream was about me and Atemu getting married at somewhere it so beautiful and romaic tell about yours"Princess blushed and her dog ears popped up again"We....we....well me and Atemu was getting married too it's kinda like yours but different".Els pointed at Princess's dog ears"Hmm Princess your ears they came out again Princess start to act crazy then Atemu came in with Yugi.Atemu look at Els and Princess he didn't know that Princess was a half-demon and half-human but only Els and Yugi know it so Atemu walk to them"Hello ladies".

Els put her hands over Princess's dog ears for hiding then look at Atemu"Hi atemu how's it going?"Atemu look her "Fine how about you two?"Els blushed"Oh fine thank you just helping Princess with her hair I do this a lot of times".Princess found a book cover her ears"Hi Atemu you didn't see anything just a imagine it".Atemu laughed a little"Hahahah!I know well see ya ladies".Walk away from them Els and Princess's faces was red again"He's so sexy and hot I hope Tea' don't take him away from us"said Els.

Princess was smiling"I hope she don't but she do we'll kill her".Tea' looked"Ok I'm ready".While Atemu wasn't looking Tea' put at love spell in his drink Atemu looked at Yugi"I hate class so much Atemu it sickins me"said Yugi.Atemu took a drink his eyes went spankling he stand up"Where's Tea' my love?".Yugi stopped him "Hey wait do you love Els and Princess but not Tea' "Atemu didn't care."Who are they they're my love only Tea' ".

Tea' smiled"Yes it works like a clam now Atemu is mine forever not Els and Princess I have your man now"She grabbed his hand and kiss each other when Princess was walking around and thinking'I most find out what is tea' up to again I most find out now'.She stopped and saw both of them kissing her eyes went wide"Atemu how could you why? why would you do this to us?".She ran to Els crying until she bump into her Els helped her up"What's wrong Princess?"

Princess looked up to her"I saw Atemu and Tea' kissing".She cry on her Els looked surpised too"What!? show me".Both walked and saw them kissing Els slide down to the floor."Why would he do this to us I mean we love him so much but he loves that hater Tea'.Princess slide down too"It's not fair at all stupid Tea' always get in our way so much"

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yamiserenity on October 23, 2006, 4:29:19 AM

yamiserenity on
yamiserenityis princess a dog. i'm really confused

yamisprincess on October 23, 2006, 9:35:59 AM

yamisprincess on
yamisprincessActally she's an half-human and half-dog demon you'll see her father is a full-blooded dog demon and her mother is a human just inuYasha but she was born in another world from this world to the next she was born in the white Moon kingdom with her sister and mother

AtemuLover on September 24, 2006, 5:09:45 AM

AtemuLover on
AtemuLoverCool story thnx so much^^

yamisprincess on September 26, 2006, 12:33:11 PM

yamisprincess on
yamisprincessI wrote the last part.