Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Girl Fight

I wrote this in school this for AtemuLover for her request so enjoy I'm working on the rest of the chapters.

Chapter 3 - The Girl Fight

Chapter 3 - The Girl Fight
The Girl Fight

In our last story Els and Princess was fighting Tea' for stealing Atemu from them Tea' protected herself from those attacks"Your attacks is useless to me now it's my turn".She a card at Els"ELS WATCH OUT!!" shouted Princess she took out her fan"DANCE OF BLADES!!!".Moon shaped blades came out of the fan & attack Tea'.

Els looked"Thanks Princess it's mine turn TWISTER WINDS!!!".A cloud spit out twisters Tea' dodged it by runaway from it"Stupid attacks and I hate you girls but I've got Atemu to protect me".Her tracking called Atemu at the cafewhere he and Yugi is.Atemu stand up"I must go Tea' needs me".Yugi look at him"You can't go and protect Tea' when she calls you".Yugi pull out Princess's shaimshoyo"Tell Els and Princess that atemu is coming go!"

shaimshoyo fly to Els it buzzes"I understand Princess Atemu is coming we better leave".Princess nodded"Yeah take my hand Els"A steam of stars,moons and glitter show up and they disappeared in thin air.Tea' looked"WAIT!? they're gone for good".Atemu came to her"Tea' what happen here?".Tea' looked at Atemu"It was nothing let's go".

The stream of stars,moons and glitter made two girls bodies on the tree branch"That close I thought"said Princess.Els nodded"Yeah awsome disappes maybe you can teach me some?"Princess looked at her"Maybe I can hold out your hands".Els hold out her hands Princess start to glow it flows in Els' body"Now you can escape with the same disappeared trick but yours is stream of hearts,glitter and rainbow do you like it?"

Els try it she disappeared it did shows then came back"I love it come on let's head to Yugi's place and talk to him".Princess smiled"Yeah! sure!"Both of them disappeared and head to Yugi's place Els and Princess appeared and transform back to they're normal selves Els wear an outfit that Princess never seen before in her life"Wow at's a beautiful outfit ever".Els look at her outfit"I know I've got it I love your outfit".Princess wear a Kikyo's priestess outfit"I know at let's go in".

They went in Yugi came in"Hello how am I help you?".Els step up"No Yugi it's us Els and Princess we your help please help"Yugi look to his right"Ok come in the living room and we'll talk".They walk in there and sat down"So tell me what happen?".Princess sat on her knees"Well we was about to defeat Tea' but she call on Atemu which that is stupid to do".Els nodded"At's what happen tell me what spell did Tea' put on Atemu?"

Yugi look down on the ground"Well it was a love spell it's powerful spell ever I've never seen it before or heard it came from somewhere in ruins".Princess stand up"Than we better think a way to broke to the spell".An idea came to Els"I know we get Atemu away ny drugged him from this cholform then dragged him to a room sounds good doesn't it?"

Princess smiled"Sounds good but how do we get Tea' away from him?"Yugi stands up"I know Princess you can your sailor moon super ending song it will put her asleep then drugged Atemu awsome plan is it?"Els nodded"Yes we'll try it at school afternoon".Princess jump up & down"Yeah let's do at"

At school everybody was playing around Els nodded at Princess then Princess nodded back ran to another room"Tea' listen to this song".Then cover her ears Tea' listen to song as Princess sings Tea' fell into a deep sleep"It worked like a charmed now then".Atemu ran to Tea'"Tea' are you alright?".Els cover Atemu's mouth that have cholform it drugged him and Els dragged Princess ran to her and put an barrier on the door so Tea' won't get in Els lie him down"Ok Els I did my part now it's your turn".Els smiled"Ok I'll put this flower that has our powers in it".Lying on him it glows and despell the love spell"It works he can wake up.

Atemu woke up and saw two persons both ranaway from him"No wait please come back".As he stands up and run after them Princess took her red rose from her sliver hair and blow it the rose petals appeared both Els and Princess disappeared in thin air.Atemu stopped"They're gone but they lefted this behind a flower".They appeared on their deskes they ran to their deskes Princess despell her sleep spell on everybody and put an forgiving spell so they don't remember what happen to them"What happen to me?"

Yugi showed up"Wow what an trip I went to sleep for an nap".Els looked at him"Yes it was all a dream so don't worry about it".

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment