Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Atemu

I wrote this in school this for AtemuLover for her request so enjoy I'm working on the rest of the chapters.

Chapter 4 - Atemu

Chapter 4 - Atemu
Atemu s heart

Atemu put his hand on his chest his heart was beating so fast like a train and he remembers the two girls that saved me I remember what happen to me I was under a spell better get to class. He got there the students wasnt doing anything just talking and playing he saw Els and Princess playing duel monsters Ok Els go Dark Magician Girl attack her monster said Princess.

Els pulled out a card that stops her attack Spell bonding circle  .It low her attack points. Ok Dark Magician attack. Princesss life points went to zero Aww Els you beat me again three in the row youre really good at this. Els clapped And youre good at magic and disappears tricks wheres Atemu?

Princess closes her eyes I hope he recover from that spell I dont like at so much make you go crazy for one woman or one man. Atemu stepped up  Hi ladies do you remember what happen? . Els blushed I dont know do you Princess?. Princess blushed too  Geez! I know it was probably a dream hey why dont we go out for dinner tonight sounds good ?

Els nodded her head Yeah! Sure lets go there at 7:00pm

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment