Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Accident pt1

I wrote this in school this for AtemuLover for her request so enjoy I'm working on the rest of the chapters.

Chapter 5 - The Accident pt1

Chapter 5 - The Accident pt1
The Accident pt1

In the last story Els said they are out for dinner just Atemu,Els and Princess.Els went over Princess's place she saw a big a mansion she gasped"Wow this is were she lives it's beautiful I hope she lets me sleep over".She walk to the doorbell the midren open the door"Huh Miss.Els Miss.Princess is waiting for you come in".

Els walked in"Where's her room?".The midren nodded"Fellow me I'll show you".There was a door that with aqura ocean with glitter"This is her room".She knock on the door"Miss.Princess."Princess look at her door"Yes?".The midren speaks"Miss.Els is here for you".

Princess open the door she hugged her"Els dearly come in my room".Els surpised and look around"Wow your room is so beautiful can I sleep over here?".Princess smiled"Sure why not after we are friends so let's get to work"Els nodded"Yes".Open her book that have beautiful dresses Els find one for her"Here's one I love the green and hearts on it like?".Princess nodded"Yeah it goes on you matter I have a green dress I use to wearing in my concerts but it got small so you can have it".Els smiled"I love".As she ran to it and bush her head on it"It feels so sliking".Princess looked at her"Yeah it is I've got one my favorite Princess Abi's dress is it beautiful?".

Els smiled so happly"Yes it is let's get ready for our date with Atemu".Princess giggled"Ok there's no Tea' to interfere anymore let's go".They got dress and meet Atemu at the restaunt went in Atemu was waiting for them"Here they come".

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment