Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Accident pt2

I wrote this in school this for AtemuLover for her request so enjoy I'm working on the rest of the chapters.

Chapter 6 - The Accident pt2

Chapter 6 - The Accident pt2
The Accident pt2.

When Els and Princess came in the restaunt and saw Atemu was shocked to see them Ladies you two look so beautiful wow I never seen you two like this before wow. Els put her hand on her cheek then smiled Why thank you Atemu Princess let me have this dress she wore this in her concerts a lot of times. Then look at Princess than Princess smiled and blushed Yeah it was my dress this is my favorite dress this Princess Abi dress I havent wore ever in life but now.

Atemu, Els and Princess sat down on the chairs Atemus face was red as he never blushed before in his life Well here we are wow! H&ho&how amazing two girls that is in love with me this is a surprised sweet. Outside of the restaunt Tea was watching them Damn I cant get near him and they broke my love spell that was on him maybe I can get one of those in an accident first well be that half-dog demon Princess.

Inside in the restaunt Els, Atemu and Princess was laughing and giggled about something Hey Atemu remembers that thing I put in Teas locker. Atemu nodded Yope I sure do remember you put an bee in there it sting her she ran home. Princess stands up Im going for some flesh air ok?. Els smiled Sure! But be careful out there. Princess did a peace sign I will.

When she step outside Princess lyed her arms on the branch and closes her eyes This breeze is just like a gently breeze I love it I love the wind outside. Tea sneaks up behind her back with a cloth that have conform on it while Princess wasnt looking tea drugged her Princess stuggled to get free out of the grasp  Clam down. Princess pass out Tea carry her body to old abounding warehouse in tired Princess up to the pole put oil on the floor light up the oil and drop the lighter on the ground until it burns the whole place.

~~

Els and Atemu contured to talk then went outside they saw smoke in the airSomepersons house is in fire lets check it out. They got to it Atemu sense Princess Princess is in there unconuies. Els were shocked  What I must her shes my best and act like my sister to me/

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment