Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Accident pt3

I wrote this in school this for AtemuLover for her request so enjoy I'm working on the rest of the chapters.

Chapter 7 - The Accident pt3

Chapter 7 - The Accident pt3
The Accident pt 3

While back Els and Atemu was standing the front of the burning warehouse that was on fire Atemu's forehead has an Millennium Eye on it.It was glowinging "Princess is inside there and she unconuies".Els got surpised"WHAT!? I've to get her".Atemu grabbed her arm and stopped her"No wait I'll go get her you call for help I'll becareful".He touches her warm pale face Els nodded"Ok You'll becareful".

Atemu nodded then smiled"I will".Els went for help and Atemu went in the warehouse fire was everwhere he cover his face"Princess! Princess where are you?".His Millenium Eye glowing more brighter it found Princess all tried up on the pole Atemu ran to her."Princess wake up!".He feel her puse on her neck."She still breathing don't worry I'll get you down".Untried the ropes.

~~
The firemen came"Where's the fire Miss?".Els pointed"Here please my friends are in there please hurry".Atemu cover Princess's head with his jacket and ran out of the warehouse Els ran to them"Princess are you alright?".Atemu stppoed"She's fine and breathing well".The almbance came"We need to get her to the hostipal"The fireman carry Princess to the bed and roll her to the turck"We need someone to go with her".

Els run to them"I'll go I'm like her big sister to her I'll call you Atemu bye!".Atemu waved "Ok I better get home to Yugi he got to hear this".Tea' was on the roof watching Atemu"Going to Yugi's place well fine then".

*At the hostipal*

Els was holding her hand"Please hang on I'm right here with you".After the opperation Princess woke up "What happen?".Els look at her confuess"You were unconuies Atemu he said we're going on a date tomorrow."Yugi and Atemu came in Atemu brought red and pink roses for Els and Princess"Here some roses".Yugi sat besides her"So are you ok?".

Princess gave him a rare smile to him"Yeah but I'll be out tomorrow morning".Els clapped so happly"Great! wait do you know what happen?".Princess look down and close herf eyes."Yes I was drugged by Tea' I think she want a reangue".Atemu was too buisness looking her dog ears"Hey Princess what are you?".Els jump up nerves"Well it was a sercet but she's an half-breed half-human and half-dog demon sorry even Yugi know about it too".

Yugi nodded"Yes I know it too sorry Atemu".Atemu smiled"It doesn't matter I love dogs".Tagged her ears and start to fick them back and font Yugi and Els smiled"Uh Atemu I wouldn't do it she'll get angry"said Els with a sour like on her face.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment