Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Life

I wrote this in school this for AtemuLover for her request so enjoy I'm working on the rest of the chapters.

Chapter 8 - Life

Chapter 8 - Life
Life

Els, Yugi, Princess and Atemu was talking about what happen.And Atemu was too buisness playing Princess's dog ears Els and Yugi gave him warning but he kept on playing with them Princess has a tiwch on her face she the blankets and put it over his head Tea' was spying on them'At's no fair at all I should go down there laughing and gigled'.

Tea' got angry more that she hold a grudge against Els and Princess in anicent Egypt.She keep looking at them Yugi grabbed Els's arm " This group is so funny you guys cheer me up from the start".Princess grabbed Atemu's head and give him a nogging."POWER NOGGING! POWER NOGGING! POWER NOGGING! FOR THE PHARAOH! you guys are my best friends ever I didn't have before because I was do different from them then I meet Els she an awsome friend to have and awsome as my big sister then I meet Yugi and Atemu Els and me fell in love with him".

Els smiled too " Yes we did hey let's take a picture and reminds us how friendship means".Atemu took off the blankets and nodded"Yeah let's do at".Tea got mad"Oh great".Els got her camera out the flesher was fleshing they gang around the hostipal's bed when the flesher went off it took a pciture of Yugi pulling his arms on his head and Els and Princess kiss Atemu's cheeks he blushing.

Yugi smiled happly"Ahh atemu got his first kiss from them very cute." Princess grabbed Yugi and give a hugged he was blushing too " Yugi little brother you're so cute".Els hugged Atemu tight as an bell on a sting" Our boyfriend forever and there's nothing stand in our ways".Atemu winked' I'm lucking to have friends Yugi my another,Els the nice girl and Princess an half-breed'.Els think in her mind'And at's life is about'


The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment