Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

its about yura!!!

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


This is about my character yura, she is half dog demen, and half human. She has pink eye's, white hair with yellow or red streaks(I don't remember what it was originally ) and on her bangs, her hair is long about to her waist. She wears black shirt with red long sleeves, and a red skirt, Its not short its about to her knees. She is 13 years old. Her weapon is a bow and arrow. She is the angel of darkness and light. She is nethier on xiaolin side or on the heylin side, but she is in love with jack but she just well not say it because of her pride and her hate towards humans. In her childhood years her mother past away when she was only 5 she never knew her father. She never good memories of her childhood cause all of the people at her town would beat her and call her names like, monster, half breed, you are ugly, worthless, stuff like that. She would break down and cry, saying their right I am what they say, she would try her best to say strong cause . The reason why she is in love with jack is because she was falling off a cliff while fight with the dragons, and jack went in just in time to grab her hand, and when there eyes met you can bet yura heart was pounding fast, and that was the last time she him, well until I write my fanfic that is!!!!^-^!!!! Oh before I forget yura's personality is being proud, hardheaded, and willful.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SkyGirl on November 23, 2006, 7:34:44 AM

SkyGirl on
SkyGirlcool more i like i am interested.

yokaiangel on April 19, 2006, 6:17:26 AM

yokaiangel on
yokaiangelok i change this, but yura still has ears like inuyasha!!!!