Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

just a story to finish up dragonball gt.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
"Who is the first to die," asks Crones. then a group of Tealians try to attack him, but Crones dodges each one with ease."How does he do that,"asks one of the Tealians. "It's easy watch,"says Crones and he turns Super Saiyan. "Now who wants some,"asks Crones. Crones takes on all of them, but they get back up."Well...I guess I should go up 2 more levels," says Crones and he surpasses Super Saiyan 2 and goes straight to Super Saiyan 3. "Lets get him," says one of the Tealians and as he tries to attack Crones punches him and kills him. The other Tealians surrender and Crones turns back to normal and heads for his space pod. Just as the door to his pod opens, a Tealian attacks Crones, but Crones kicks him backwards and uses his Sunfire Blaze Blast Attack to kill him. Crones then boards his ship and zooms away. As h starts to leave Planet Tealia blows up and Crones says,"Humph.... these people had potential...what a pity." Then in 1 week Crones reaches Planet Vegeta and returns to the academy.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment