Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Measuring Strength

just a story to finish up dragonball gt.

Chapter 2 - Measuring Strength

Chapter 2 - Measuring Strength
 Last time on Dragon Ball GT:
 
         Crones goes to planet Tealia and kills all the Tealians not intentionally but they revolt. He then leaves and returns to planet Vegeta.
 
NOW:
 
       Crones had been thinking on his way home...only 2 people knew he could go Super Saiyan his friends Hunter and Silia. Hunter is the fusion of Crones's 2 best friends; Bolt and Gunner who had to fuse to save Bolt's life and Silia is a tomboyish person with very little friends. Crones then goes to his class and he finds out that they are measuring power levels today. Crones this time unlike the other times will be unleashing his full power instead of suppressing it. The instructor calls 3 at a time for there are only three machines. Eventually Hunter, Silia, and Crones are called to the machines. They walk into the machines and start to power up. Silia goes until her power level is 850,000. Then they went to Hunter's machine who went Super Saiyan and blows up his machine at the power level of 2.5 million. Lastly the instructor goes toward Crones, and as he starts to power up the instructor tells him to stop at 40,000. Crones then says,"I'm not done yet," and he goes Super Saiyan 2 with the power level of 56 million. The instructor then yells,"Crones that's enough." "No it's not,"says Crones and he goes Super Saiyan 3 with the power level of 68 billion. At this point all the scouters on the premise explode and the machines start to malfunction. Then he powers down to his Super Saiyan level and he walks out of the machine. The other saiyans are shocked at his power and he uses his instant transmission technique he learned years before and he teleports himself to his house.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment