Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Consequences

just a story to finish up dragonball gt.

Chapter 3 - Consequences

Chapter 3 - Consequences
Last time on Dragon Ball GT;
 
      Crones returns from his mission on tealia and blows the planet up, but he returns to the academy and shows everyone his awesome power level and now he is home waiting for whats to come.
 
Later that day Silia and Hunter drop by Crones's house and Silia asks,"Do you really think that was necessary?" "Yes, I do," says Crones,"If Keaza wants to kill us all just like Frieza did long ago I say let him we'll be ready. And besides you know as well as I that I'll take on anyone, it took me 8 years to go to the next level and I will go higher, but what I don't understand is that we're the strongest saiyans on this planet and we're not fighting for the king." Just as crones stopped complaining a holographic projection of Duke Aranay appears and requests that the 3 saiyans report to the king's recruit room right away. So Crones, Silia, and Hunter fly off towards the palace and as soon as they land, they are escorted to the recruit room. There, they are told to go to planet earth and bring back the strongest saiyan ever to exist, his name is Gogeta. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment