Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Evenly Matched???

just a story to finish up dragonball gt.

Chapter 4 - Evenly Matched???

Chapter 4 - Evenly Matched???
Last time on Dragon Ball GT:
 
Crones shows his true power and the king finds out. The king then gives Crones and his friends a new mission to go to earth and brig back Gogeta, the strongest saiyan ever to battle.
 
Now:
 
Crones, Silia, and Hunter then jump into their spaceship and leave for planet Earth 63 billion light years away. Then the 3 saiyans enter the training room and train at 600x Planet Vegeta's Gravity. Right away Crones and Hunter go Super Saiyan and move freely while Silia struggles to move. "If you can't handle this we can always turn it down," boasts Hunter. Then Silia turns Super Saiyan and yells,"No never!"
 
 Silia was now the first female Super Saiyan in 3 million years according to legend.
 
"Now Hunter let's go," says Silia then she teleports behind him and hits him in the back."Man... that really hurt," whined Hunter,"How'd she get that strong?" "Well...umm...,"says crones,"when I wasn't with you or on any missions I was training with her and she's at your level." "WHAT!!! She's a Super saiyan 2 now." "Yep and shes getting closer to the next level," says Crones. "Well then... lets go up one level,"says Hunter. Then Crones and Hunter go Super saiyan 2.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment