Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Crones's 1st fusion

just a story to finish up dragonball gt.

Chapter 5 - Crones's 1st fusion

Chapter 5 - Crones's 1st fusion
Last Time on Dragon Ball GT:

Crones, Sila, and Hunter board there ship and start training. Silia goes Super saiyan 2 and knocks Hunter out of his wits and Crones admits that he trained her.

Now:

Punch after punch Silia and Crones block, Hunter starts new tactics but then the gravity machine breaks and they have to stop they're sparring session. The 3 saiyans then step in there own sleeping chambers and sleep. In 2 years they reach planet earth and crones starts to sense multiple saiyans on the planet. Crones then flies off to one of the strongest signals and Hunter along with Silia soon follow. The reach East district 389 and Crones knocks on the door. Goten then answers the door, notices the tails slams the door shut. Then Goku, Gohan, and Goten run outside and go Super saiyan. Crones, Sila, and Hunter then go Super Saiyan. Then Goku goes Super saiyan 3 and gohan goes Super saiyan 2, so Crones goes Super saiyan 3 and hunter goes Super Saiyan 2.
"Well...I guess we're evenly matched,"says Gohan. "No we're not show'em Silia," says crones and then Silia goes Super Saiyan 2. Then Vegeta and Trunks fly in and Vegeta goes Super saiyan 2 while Trunks goes Super saiyan. Then Goku reduces his level and fuses with Vegeta to become Gogeta. "So that's how it's done...Hunter are you ready?"asks Crones. "Yes I am,"says Hunter and the 2 saiyans fuse into a new warrior and fight with Gogeta, but in the end they both lost.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment