Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - never a dull moment

What happens when the yugioh cast lives together? Can they take it? Can their neighbors take it? Will they go crazy and kill each other? Or will they put aside their differences? Who knows! It's a series of unpredictable events. Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - never a dull moment

Chapter 1 - never a dull moment






Chapter 1: never a dull morning





*Early morning the door opens to a two story blue house with white trim* *Bakura walks out and picks up the newspaper*





Neighbor guy:*he has a goofy smile on his face while he is trimming his hedges* Hello neighbor, nice day isnt it!





Bakura:*growls and ignores him*





Neighbor guy:*starts to repeat himself* Hello neighbor, nice&





Bakura:*cuts him off* Silence you fool! *slams the door as he enters the house*





Neighbor guy:*still has goofy smile* Have a great day then.





Bakura:*stomps into the kitchen and makes a cup of coffee* finally&*goes to take a sip*





Yugi:*jogs down the stairs* Good morning Bakura *says in high pitched voice*





Bakura:*growls* Are you mortals always so cheery in the morning?





Yugi: Are yamis always grumpy?*starts to make eggs and bacon*





*Marik stumbles down the stairs and staggers into the kitchen* *He sits down and lays his head on the place mat*





Yugi:*turns to Marik* Wakey! Wakey! Eggs and Bacon Marik! *says in a singing voice*





Marik:*picks up a butter knife and throws it at Yugi* *it misses and lodges into wall behind him only a foot away*





Yugi:*anime sweat drops from his forehead and he puts some food on his plate and sits down at the table far away from Marik*





Atemu:*walks down stairs and into kitchen* Hey Bakura, Marik, and Yugi. *pops a bagel in the toaster* *bagel pops up and he yanks the knife out of the wall and uses it to butter his bagel*





Tea:*Walks out of downstairs bedroom and into kitchen* Hey guys. *Makes a bagel*





Joey:*runs down the stair and into the kitchen* *rips the fridge door open and drinks the orange juice out of the carton*





Tea: Joey that is so gross! *shrugs away from Joey*





Joey:*stops drinking for a moment* its okay Tea, I promise Im gonna finish it this time. *starts gulping down the rest of the juice*





All but Joey: This time?





Marik: Have you been doing that this whole time?





Joey:*finishes the juice* Yep!





Marik:*sticks his tongue out* Yuck! Joeys backwash!





Atemu:*his eyes wide open in shock* thats unsanitary&





Bakura:*laughing* Ha! Ha! I dont drink orange juice! *takes a sip of his coffee*





Joey: I also do it to the cream you use in your coffee.





Bakura:*sprays coffee everywhere* Why you little&





Joey:*says nervously* okay I gotta go, bye *grabs Teas bagel* Thanks.





Tea: Joey!





Joey:*runs out the door*





Bakura: Marik, can you please kill me with one of those knives.





Tea: What are you guys talking about?





Yugi:*jumps up* he threw a knife at me *points to Marik*





Marik: You were being annoying!





Yugi: I just said good morning, you were the one who went all crazy!





Marik: Um& *thinks of an insult*& your short!





Yugi:*gasps* take that back!





Marik: Never!





Yugi:*jumps over the table* grrrrrrr!





Marik:* jumps out of his seat* Ah! *runs to living room*





Yugi:*runs after him* get back here Marik!





Marik: Help, Im being attacked by an under sized child!





Malik:*walks down stairs and sees Marik trying to smother Yugi with a throw pillow* theres never a dull moment in this house is there *saying mainly to himself*





*A lamp flys at Malik*





Malik:*ducks* hey, not the furniture you guys& Whoa! *ducks again from the TV* Im outta here *gets down and then crawls to the kitchen*





Bakura: nice one Marik!





Tea, Atemu, and Malik: *death glare*





Bakura: What! Im enjoying myself for once!





Tristan and Duke:*walk down the stairs*





Tristan:*rubs his eyes* what is with you guys and screaming at seven o clock in the&





Duke: Tristan hit the deck!





Tristan:*yawning* what&





Duke:*pulls Tristan to the ground before a picture frame hits him*





Tristan: Thanks dude!





Duke: No problem.





Duke and Tristan:*both crawl towards the kitchen*





Ryou:*rubbing eyes and yawning while walking down stairs* *sees Marik and Yugi fighting* Stooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppp! *shakes the house with his voice*





Everyone:*stares at Ryou* *their jaws drop through the floor*





Malik: Whoa&





Ryou:*in a sweet voice* I hate it when people fight& what happened?





Atemu: Well& Marik was in a bad mood&





Ryou:*cuts Atemu off* Why? *turns to Marik*





Marik: I couldnt sleep because somebody was up and running around the house all night! And I was too tried to get up and see who it was.





Ryou: So&





Marik: I was annoyed at Yugi this morning because he was singing so I threw a butter knife at him, okay!





Atemu: I heard something in the middle of the night too.





Tea: Same here.





Duke and Tristan: We heard it too.





Yugi: Do you think it was a thief?





All:*stare at Bakura*





Bakura: Why would I steal from my own house?





Tea:*sighs* hes got a point.





Atemu: None of our stuff was stolen though.





Yugi: True, lets just listen carefully when we go to bed and wake up and catch whoever it is, okay.





All of them: Fine.





To be continued&











This wasnt the best story Ive written, but hey! Im new to writing short stories and pure comedy. Im use to writing epics and adventure stories. Look for my other stories if you want to see how I really write. Comment please. I got the writing style from Ladychoas (hope you dont mind). Read her stuff too, it really funny!





By the way, if I get good review on this Ill write the next one, which is when they find out who has been keeping them up all night. My idea is pretty funny. Thanks for reading my stuff!




































Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IluvAtem on October 14, 2006, 7:35:17 PM

IluvAtem on
IluvAtemluv it! faves!

TurtleQueen on August 11, 2006, 8:00:11 AM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueenhehehehehehe! funny story so far!

ladychaos on August 3, 2006, 8:59:47 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaoslol cool story, you should wright more of it