Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the sleepwalker, the princess and the queen bunny fairy

What happens when the yugioh cast lives together? Can they take it? Can their neighbors take it? Will they go crazy and kill each other? Or will they put aside their differences? Who knows! It's a series of unpredictable events. Enjoy!

Chapter 2 - the sleepwalker, the princess and the queen bunny fairy

Chapter 2 - the sleepwalker, the princess and the queen bunny fairy






Where we last left our superheroes (this is just a phrase people!) they were having an early morning crisis of not having enough sleep and they were trying to kill each other. Then Ryo had stopped the fighting between Marik and Yugi (frankly Im surprised Marik didnt send Yugi to the hospital). Afterwards they all find out that each of them have been hearing strange noises at night and find out what is keeping them up all night.





*night time*





Marik: That thing is going to pay for keeping me up all last night, so Im going to stay and catch. Oh yes, he will pay dearly Muahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *laughs manically*





*thud, crash, hehehe*





Marik:*stops laughing* what the&





*thud, crash, hehehe*





Marik:*opens door* Hello?





*thud, crash, hehehe*





Marik:*grabs umbrella* *sweats* *starts going down the stairs*





*thud, crash, hehehe*





Marik:*gulps* *jumps into the living room* Ah ha! I go you& *Sees Ryo with his eyes closed running around the living room laughing and smiling while he crashes into things* Ryo? Ha! Ha! It was you just sleep walking, I knew it the whole time! *laughs* *a mysterious hand reaches out of the darkness and grabs Mariks shoulder* *jumps* *turns around and beats person over the head with umbrella* dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *stops and looks at person as it turns out to be Bakura*





Bakura:*death glare* *has giant lumps on his head* Marik& give me the umbrella&





Marik:*hands umbrella to Bakura*





Bakura:*smacks Marik with umbrella* you should have seen that coming!





Marik:*rubs bump* Ouch!





Ryo: He he he! *run towards Marik and Bakura*





Marik and Bakura:*move out of the way*





Ryo:*runs into the wall* *slides down it and falls to the floor*





Bakura: Well& we fond the perpetrator, now what do we do? I mean do we just leave him here?





Marik: Do I sense some concern and compassion come from you, Bakura.





Bakura: Shut up you moron!





Ryo:*run towards Marik* *singing* La! La la! La la!





Marik:*turns to Ryo and pushes him down* what is wrong with this kid?





Ryo:*still asleep for some reason* is that you my Princess?





Marik:*jumps* Gah! I am not your Princess!





Bakura:*laughing* Princess?





Marik:*turns a bright shade of red* s-shut up!





Bakura: I wish I had a video camera to capture the mix look of embarrassment and terror on your face! *laughs*





Ryo: Oh it is you Queen Bunny Fairy?





Bakura:*eyes widen and face turns red*





Marik:*face goes back to normal as he smiles evilly at Bakura* now whos embarrassed?





Bakura: That is it! *raged* *shakes Ryo violently* Wake up! *screams*





Ryo:*drools then finally wakes up* Huh? What happened? Why am I in the living room? *sees Marik and Bakura* Hey guys, I had the weirdest dream& wait, I was sleep walking!





Marik and Bakura:*shouting* we know!











To be continued&





I hope you enjoyed this chapter, see what happens next time on One Big Disfunctional Family! Please comment.











Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IluvAtem on October 14, 2006, 7:37:55 PM

IluvAtem on
IluvAtemlol

TurtleQueen on August 11, 2006, 8:03:38 AM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueenonce again realy funny! please add more onto it!