Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Camera! Camera! Who's got the Camera!

What happens when the yugioh cast lives together? Can they take it? Can their neighbors take it? Will they go crazy and kill each other? Or will they put aside their differences? Who knows! It's a series of unpredictable events. Enjoy!

Chapter 3 - Camera! Camera! Who's got the Camera!

Chapter 3 - Camera! Camera! Who's got the Camera!
In our last episode our beloved idiots discovered the source of the midnight commotion, it was Ryo sleepwalking! Marik and Bakura are the only ones that know what went on that embarrassing night. Can they manage to survive through breakfast with those images burned in their cornea, who knows! (man, if i was there i would not stop laughing all the way through breakfast! ^-^)

Marik and Bakura:*stubble down stairs to the living room to sit down and talk about what happened that night*

Marik: Sooooooooo, what do we do?*scracthes head*

Bakura: Nothing you moron! We act like nothing happened and we when to sleep as soon as we when to our rooms, okay!

Marik: Suppose Ryo tells though...

Bakura: Don''t worry, i got that all taken of... *smirks*

*flashback...*

Ryo: No! No! I promise i won''t tell!

Bakura: You better, or its bye bye to Mr. Cotton Bum! *holds up stuffed rabbit*

Ryo:*crys* Noooooooooo!

*flashback return...*

Marik: You threaten his stuffed rabbit...

Bakura: He''s very attached to stuffed animals.

Joey:*walks down he stairs be happy for some reason* Hey guys, did you see that guy that has been up all night?

Marik and Bakura:*shake heads nervously* no.

Joey:*giggles* guess what...

Bakura: Your an idiot, what else is new?

Marik:*high fives Bakura*

Joey: No, i hid a video camera in the house to record what happened last night. He He isin''t that smart!

Marik and Bakura: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Joey:*anime sweat drops* wait... i forgot where i put it! Darn! Hey can you guys help me find it?

Marik: Yes! Yes, we will help you find your camera! And then destory... er... give it back to you... heh heh.

Atemu: Whats up guys?

Joey: I lost my camera.

Atemu: Can i do anything to help?

Bakura: No! we are just fine with three people, it is good to keep an even number of people *sweats*.

Atemu: Three is not an even...

Bakura: It is now!

Joey: Hey! I make the calls here! Atemu, you and me search up stair and Marik and Bakura search down okay!

Bakura: Fine! *growls*

Atemu and Joey :*go up stairs*

Marik:*clucthes to Bakura shirt* We gotta find that camera!

Bakura:*pushes him off* Duh! you think i didn''t know that, what is worse is if the Pharaoh sees it! Now we got to work faster than those fools to find that camera first! We got to tip this house upside down to get it!

Marik: Right, now if i were joey *strugs at idea* where would i have put the camera *light bulb pops up* I know! *rushes to fridge**open and looks in it* Its not there!

Bakura:*slaps Marik* Joey is not even that stupid!

*48 minutes of looking around the house*

Marik: Its no use! For all we know Joey could have flushed it down down the toliet!

Bakura: If he did we wouldn''t have a problem now would we!

Joey and Atemu: We found it!

Marik: Noooooooooooooo!

Bakura:*slaps Marik* give me that camera!

Joey: No! *starts looking through videos*

Marik and Bakura: Nooooooooooooooooo!

Joey: Ah man! i forgot to turn it on before i went to bed!

Atemu: Darn! that stinks!

Marik and Bakura: Heh Heh *both pass out*


(N/A) did you like it! if you got any idea for me i would like to know please! and thanks for reading One Big Disfunctional Family! ^-^

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IluvAtem on October 14, 2006, 7:40:28 PM

IluvAtem on
IluvAtemAHAHAAAAA! lol XD

TurtleQueen on August 17, 2006, 9:27:26 AM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueenhahahaha! man that was funny! Make Mokuba and Seto come for a visit! keep writing!

ladychaos on August 15, 2006, 6:05:13 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaoslol. keep it up, this is hilarious.