Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Seto and Mokuba come to visit Part 1

What happens when the yugioh cast lives together? Can they take it? Can their neighbors take it? Will they go crazy and kill each other? Or will they put aside their differences? Who knows! It's a series of unpredictable events. Enjoy!

Chapter 4 - Seto and Mokuba come to visit Part 1

Chapter 4 - Seto and Mokuba come to visit Part 1
Last time on One Big Disfunctional Family, Joey left hid a camera while Marik and Bakura were dealing with Ryo while he was sleep walking. Marik and Bakura were determined to find the camera before joey could find it and discover their embarrassing secret and use it for black mail! Fortunately Joey forgot to leave the camera on (that's our Joey). All is normal and peaceful *snickers* who the heck am i kidding... like that will happen. If you believed that for one second, you should be put in a mental institute. Anyway, Seto's limo drives up to the house (this should be good ^^), what things will go horribly wrong? Come on people, we all know the answer to that one... its everything!

Seto:*knocks on door* i can't believe you want to visit these losers Mokuba!

Mokuba: Come on Seto, they're our friends. We gotta check up on them sometime.

Joey:*opens door* Kaiba!

Seto: Wheeler.

Joey: Rich-boy

Seto: Dog-boy

*they get into a name calling contest**Mokuba walks in without anyone noticing*

Mokuba:*see Atemu trying to wake Marik and Bakura* Hey Atemu, what ya doin'?

Atemu:*kicking Marik* Hey Mokuba, just trying to wake these two.

Mokuba: Can i help?

Atemu: Sure...

*both are kicking Marik and Bakura at random* *they start to wake up*

Bakura: I'm going to destroy the person who just kicked me!

Mokuba:*sweats*

Atemu: Run Mokuba! Run for your life!

Mokuba:*Runs up the stairs and in a random room**turns around to see Ryo sleeping with like 100 stuffed animal everywhere* Whoa! Ryo has a lot of stuffed animals! *picks up one and smells candy*

(Now understand Mokuba has had too much sugar, so he does crazy things like what he is about to do!)

Mokuba: Candy? CANDY! *tries to find candy in stuffed animals by ripping them, but failing to realize that they are just candy scented) I GOTTA FIND THE CANDY! WHERE IS THE CANDY! I KNOW IT HERE SOMEWHERE! *rips all but the one last animal, which is in the bed with Ryo* *has a crazy look on his face* Candy...

Ryo:*wakes up* Mokuba?

Mokuba:*runs out of room screaming*

Ryo:*looks at stuffed animals* Noooooooooooooooooo!

Mokuba:*Runs down stairs*

Marik:*arms crossed* For the last time, where is that brat!

Atemu: I have no clue that you are talking about, i was the only one that kicked you two!

Bakura: Liar!

Mokuba:*runs back up stairs again**runs in Bakura room**looks at stolen object* Cool! *starts touching and breaking things* MUST TOUCHY TOUCHY TOUCHY! *hears door slam* *turns around*

Bakura: Now i have you!

Mokuba:*gulp*

to be continued...

Hope you like part !. Find out what happens between Mokuba v.s. Bakura! Muhahahahahah!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IluvAtem on October 14, 2006, 7:42:30 PM

IluvAtem on
IluvAtemlol hahahahahahaha! XD =D

ladychaos on August 22, 2006, 1:15:43 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaoshahahahahaha!!! *wipes tear from eye* brilliant....Mokie's in danger and Ryou's in tears, keep it up.

TurtleQueen on August 21, 2006, 7:08:59 AM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueenhahahahahahahaha! poor ryou....sniff... FUNNY! do more, please!