Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Seto and Mokuba come to visit Part 2

What happens when the yugioh cast lives together? Can they take it? Can their neighbors take it? Will they go crazy and kill each other? Or will they put aside their differences? Who knows! It's a series of unpredictable events. Enjoy!

Chapter 5 - Seto and Mokuba come to visit Part 2

Chapter 5 - Seto and Mokuba come to visit Part 2
Last time on One Big Disfunctional Family, Seto and Mokuba come to visit the rest of the gang. As always Joey and Seto get in their usual fights. Sugar-high Mokuba is looking into the face of death after destroying all of Ryo's stuffed candy-scented animals and kicking Bakura awake after he passed out. Will Mokuba make it out of this visit alive (probably not...) read and find out.

Bakura: Now i have you, you little rat!

Mokuba: *gulps*

Bakura: *moves closer as he pulls out a knife*

Mokuba: *eyes widen as big as a watermelon* *looks around and sees random priceless jar* TAKE THIS!!! *throws jar*

Bakura: *catches it* Don't throw that! Do have any idea how much i worked to steal that from the Palace of... WHOA! *catches a whole bunch of priceless stolen objects* *hands are full*

Mokuba: See ya sucka! *runs pass Bakura and into hall way*

Bakura: COME BACK HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU!!!

Mokuba: *run into another random room* *look around to see Tristan and Duke still asleep* *see a half eaten candy bar in Tristan's hand* Candy... *drools* (A/N not again...)

Tristan: *snores*

Mokuba: *chants* Candy... candy... candy... *tries to pry candy bar out of fingers*

Tristan: *wakes* What the...

Mokuba: CANDY!!! *looks crazy again*

Tristan: *screams* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Duke: Who? What? Where? *looks at Mokuba attacking Tristan* What the heck?!

Tristan: GET EM OFF! GET EM OFF! GET EM OFF!

Mokuba: *claws and bites Tristan* THE CANDY IS MINE!

Tristan: Here! *throws candy bar out of the room and into the next across the hall* take it!

Mokuba: *runs on all fours after it*

Tristan: *runs and locks door*

Duke: Where the heck did he come from?

Tristan: No clue!

*In the other room*

Mokuba: *picks candy bar off floor* *eats it like an animal* *notices a shadow and someone hovering above him:

Voice of shadow: Hello little one...

Mokuba: *gulps*

to be continued...

(A/N ya like it! read the next chapter to find out what happens next, Mokuba, you're in trouble now!)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TurtleQueen on October 19, 2006, 10:02:41 AM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueenlol. stupid mokuba.
mokuba: hey!
me: Oh, there you are....
NE way... funny! (im gonna die of suspence, but its still funny!)

IluvAtem on October 15, 2006, 5:37:25 AM

IluvAtem on
IluvAtemlol! luv the chaos!
XD
X3
=D

ladychaos on October 15, 2006, 1:06:34 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosLOL awesome.
 
Mokie is in trouble now