Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What? I'm home alone?

Yami Marik is left at home for the first time! What kind of trouble will the guy get into... read and find out! Muahahahahahahahahahaha!

Chapter 1 - What? I'm home alone?

Chapter 1 - What? I'm home alone?
"What! Yes, yes I'll be right there!" Malik hung up the phone, grabbed his keys and ran into the living room were Marik was watching t.v.

"Marik, Yugi's is in the hospital and i got to get over there. Ishizu and Odion are on their way there so, i can't believe I'm saying this, your in charge!" with that Malik ran out the door and into his car and drove off. Marik, not really listening to what he said, and said

"Okay... wait, I'm in charge! Yahooooooooooo!" Marik jumped up from the couch. "Yes! Now i will rule the world! With my counterpart, Odion, and that annoying Ishizu out the way there will be no one to stop me now! Bahahahahahhahahahahaha! But i need a car..." Marik thought a while. "i need someone as evil as me with a car... do i know anybody like that... hmmm..." a light bulb suddenly appeared over Marik's head.

"I know!" the light bulb shorted out over him. Marik went to fix it but a soon as he touched it with his hand he was electrocuted. He screamed in pain as jumped and the air and crisp. The light bulb came back on.

"Ow..." Marik said. Smoke flume from his hair. He walked over to the phone and dailed a number.

>

Bakura woke up when he heard the phone ring. He picked it up and answered.

"Who is this!" he said irritatedly.

"Bakura... good buddy, i need your car," the other voice said.

*click*

Bakura tried to go back to sleep but the phone rang again.

"WHAT?!"

"Please, i really need it. It's important!" pleaded Marik

"I doubt it, what do you want to use use it for?"

"Why, to rule the world!"

*click*

"Hello? Darn it!"

>

Marik put down the phone.

"Well, i guess i got to rule the world for my house. Darn it! i really was looking forward to disturbing the public peace today... oh well." Marik heard a sound. He turned around to see the a cat sitting on the sill of an open window. It meowed at him. "What do you want you flea bitten virmit?" The cat hissed at him. Marik walked over to it. "Alright cat, out you go." The cat leaped onto Marik's face and scracthed at it.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Get it off! Get it off!" He screached. The cat leaped off his face and out the window. "Oh no you don't!" Marik leaped out of the window after it. The cat swiftley climbed the tree before Marik could cacth it.

"That won't stop me little kitty!" He went back inside the house and upstairs into malik's room. He opened the window which opened to a brach next to it. Marik jumped on it and started climbing towards it. "here kitty kitty kitty, your dead!" The cat hissed at him for the tree. Marik stimmed on his stochache towards the cat, but then he heard an awful noice. The branch started breaking.

"Oh crap..." Marik said. The branch broke. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He screamed before he hit the ground with a thud.

"Ow..." Marik got up and staggared towards the tree. He shook his head to clear it. "Now to..." he was interupted by a little old woman with a cane.

"Excuse me young sir, are you going to save my cat from the tree?" she asked in a very soft sweet voice. Marik glared at her and answered,

"No, I'm going to kill it!" Marik turned around and felt something bash over his head.

"What the..." he said dizzily. Another bash.

"Ow!" another bash "Ow! Hey stop that you old hag!" The old women beat fast and much harder now.

"What a disrepectful young lad! You should be tuaght a lesson you big brut!" Marik screamed as the old lady beat him with her cane.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Marik shreaked.

(A/N) This story was made to cheer Ladychoas up when her beautiful artwork didn't come in. She asked me about a Marik bashing storie to cheer her up so i did! Hope you like it Ladychoas cuz this is just for you! ^-^ LONG LIVE THE MARIK BASHING! btw tell me if i should go on with it ^-^

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TurtleQueen on August 28, 2006, 9:05:04 AM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueendefinetly continue! (my spelling sux, so if i spelt something wrong, dont tell me) hahaha! funny!lol

ladychaos on August 27, 2006, 12:53:34 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosLOL....*nearly dies from laughing* thankies that cheered me up a lot.