Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Rubbing alcohol on cat scratches

Yami Marik is left at home for the first time! What kind of trouble will the guy get into... read and find out! Muahahahahahahahahahaha!

Chapter 2 - Rubbing alcohol on cat scratches

Chapter 2 - Rubbing alcohol on cat scratches
Marik walked into the house holding his aching head.

"Ow...ow...ow...ow..." he moaned all the way to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and examined his scratches. His face looked worst then before (if that's possible). He pulled out some peroxide, cotton balls, and a box of bandages. Marik went to put pour some peroxide on a cotton ball when suddenly the phone rang. Marik set down the peroxide bottle next to a bottle of rubbing alcohol along with the cotton ball. He ran over to the phone and picked it up. "Hello, this is the Ishtar home, this is Marik speaking." Marik recited the words that his hikari made him repeat it till he agreed to answer the phone without saying 'what the *beep* do you want?"

"Marik," the voice said on the other line, "I'm going to be here till late tonight at the hospital, so i just wanted to let you know and ask how everything it going and if we still have a house that's not burnt down." It was Malik. Marik didn't want to explain what had happened to him, so he replied,

"Everything is going great, yeah, I met that 'nice' little old lady in our neighborhood... and her cat." Marik tried to sound as convincing as possible.

"Oh, well I'm glad to hear your making friends, I guess I'll see you later then."

"Yeah, I guess. Well, goodbye."

"Goodbye."

*click*

Marik wiped the sweat from his stinging brow.

"Phew! That was close, Malik would have never let me watch the house again if he knew what happened. Well... I fooled him! didn't I?" Marik walk to the bathroom with some pride in his steps.

*at the hospital*

Malik dialed another number,

"Hello," answer a female voice.

"Hey Victoria, it's me, Malik. I'm calling to see if you've seen Marik doing anything destructive in the neighborhood."

"Well, last I saw him he was trying to get Mrs. Van De Kamp's cat out of a tree." Malik smiled and thought,

'Guess I was wrong about Marik after all, he can be a nice, responsible and...' Malik train of thought was interrupted when Victoria said,

He got scratched by her cat earlier and looked like he was going to kill it. Mrs. Van De Kamp got there in the nick of time. She started beating him down with her cane." Malik frowned,

'Nope, same old same old." he sighed. He couldn't leave now, but what would happen if Marik was left alone too much longer. Malik shivered at the possiblities. He decided to stay with Yugi a little longer and if things got really bad, he'd go home and watch over Marik.

"VIctoria, could you watch Marik a little longer, and call me if things get out of hand, okay."

"Sure, tell your friend friend to get better."

"I will."

*click*

*Ishtar Home*

Marik picked up the cotton ball then, meaning to reach for the peroxide, he insteaded grabed the rubbing alcohol and poured it on the cotton ball and started cleaning the cuts on his face.

Outside the house the neighborhood was quiet and peaceful...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

until a loud scream peirced the silence and made the birds in every tree flee from the neighborhood.

(A/N: MORAL OF THE STORY: Do not use rubbing alcohol to clean cuts! and leave Marik home alone...)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TurtleQueen on January 9, 2007, 6:41:42 AM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueenhahahahahahahaha! funny ideal! stupid marik...

amelia on December 14, 2006, 9:07:03 AM

amelia on
ameliaUriko: poor marik, *hugs Marik*
Bakura: *growls*
Uriko: OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD BAKURA! MARIK'S JUST MY FRIEND!
Meow!
I feel sorry for Marik.

ladychaos on December 14, 2006, 12:42:35 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosLOL. yeah, Marik home alone with no idea on first aid is never a good combo. LOL