Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Techno Trouble

Yami Marik is left at home for the first time! What kind of trouble will the guy get into... read and find out! Muahahahahahahahahahaha!

Chapter 3 - Techno Trouble

Chapter 3 - Techno Trouble
(WARNING! THIS STORY IS NOT FINISHED! DO NOT READ) check within a couple days for updates...

Marik stomped out of the bathroom using colorful combinations of four letter words. He walked across the house to the Ishizu's "office" and plopped onto the black rolley chair. He pulled the wheeled chair up to a small wooden desk and laid his hands across the keyboard. If there was one thing Marik liked most about the computer, the Internet, which was infested with porn and sexual advertisements and pop ups. He began tapping on the small keys, making a soft clicking sounded at he logged on to the Internet. He typed typed in his screen name "Krazy_in_Bed_dog666" and his password "I'msohot" and clicked the "login" button. He waited as the Internet dialed, making strange alien noises and unpleasant screeches. He waited and waited...

!@##$%$&^*&^&^%@#@%%&(&%%#$@#%^$%#!#@@$#$#%&^&&*%^$%$$##@%^%^*^$%#$@...

< 5 minutes later... >

Suddenly a computer flew out of the window. It bounced off the freshly mowed lawn and onto the pavement, with bits of glass flaking off as it rolled to the middle of the road. Slowly it came to a stop and laid there until a car came flying by and crunched it flat as a pancake.

"Piece of shoot computer.." Marik huffed as he stomped into the living room. He spotted the remote and snatched it before sitting on the cheap micro-fiber couch and clicking on the television. He picked up an old coke he had been drinking earlier that was next to a slice of pizza that had been long cold by now. He chugged the the contains of the metal can, letting some of it drizzle down his black tank and onto the seat of the couch. Ishizu would have had a fit if she saw this. She hated having to wash the seats every week just to get the repulsive stain Marik left on them while he gorged on the most unsanitary meals while watching comedy central. She always doged "Marik, if your going to continue spilling food all over the place, you're not going to be allowed to eat near the t.v. at all! Do you understand me?" Marik would do it anyway and cover the stains up a blanket or a throw pillow when nobody was looking. "What's the big deal?" he thought, "It's just furniture for Rah sake." Marik changed the channel from lifetime, Ishizu's favorite program, to animal planet, his second favorite show. He liked watching the show where animal ripped each other apart for food, like the cheetah running down the antelope and chomping on his hind quarters. Unfortunately for Marik he was stuck on commercials for antidepressants.

"Have you very felt long periods of intense sadness in your life? Or the feeling of suicide and worthlessness? Well, Boxisidolipiouspercousisdopisoum is here to help! It balances chemical disorders in the brain to make you feel happy and back on track. Please talk to your doctor before using Boxisidolipiouspercousisdopisoum, for this may cause side affects such as extreme drowsiness, constipation, dry mouth, fatigue, runny nose, sinus infection, increase allergies, violent vomiting, liver failer, kidney failer, sensitivity to light, bladder control problems, difficulty breathing, bed wetting, acne, increases blood pressure, heart attack, easy bruising, high income taxes, internal bleeding, bloody diarrhea, delirium..."

CRASH!

A lamp flew into the t.v., breaking the screen. A rather pissed off Marik stomped out of the room mumbling,

"Stupid good-for-nothing commercials.."

DING DONG!

"What the?"

DING DONG!

"Ugh... hold on... stupid door bell..."

DING DONG!

"Coming..."

DING DONG!

"COMING RAH DAMMIT!"

DING DONG!

Marik rip opened the door and shouted "WHAT?!"

A little girl dressed in a girl scout uniform stood at the door with a small wagon of cookies.

"Hello Mister, will you buy our cookie for..."

SLAM!

"..."

DING DONG!

Marik opened the door and yelled, "Look, i don't want any damn cookies! so leave me alone!" He was about to shut the door when the little girl held it open. "What the frack?" Marik asked before the girl grabbed him by the shirt. His eyes became watermelon sized.

"Listen here you little frack! i gotta sell these cookies before the end of the day before so i can get my best cookie seller badge, so you pork up the cash before i hurt you. You got that punk?" The little girl said nearing her face to Marik's.

"Heh heh heh, i got it..."

"Good! Now show me the green!" Marik dug around his pocket and pulled out his wallet

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on March 30, 2007, 9:55:10 PM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92Oye *holds head* i just relized this story ain't that funny, i apologies to all viewers and it will be redone. I kinda put too much detail ^^; heh heh, i did this when i was half asleep so...yeah... it will be redone ^__^

ranphasetokelly on March 30, 2007, 8:33:14 PM

ranphasetokelly on
ranphasetokellylol