Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Alekazem's and Selina's Revenge

Alekazem and Selina (mine and ladychoas's OCs) look through Marik's, Bakura's, Ryo's, Maik's, and Yami's diary entries...

Chapter 1 - Alekazem's and Selina's Revenge

Chapter 1 - Alekazem's and Selina's Revenge
The door slammed, the pounding of footsteps rushed through the front door, turned and then continued into the room to the left. A teenage girl was sitting quietly in a recliner chair reading a celebrity magazine.

"What is it?" the girl asked in monotone.

"Put that down, I got something else for you to read," the newcomer said. It was another girl. She was wearing a black bandanna with skulls all over it. Pieces of her amethyst hair stuck out from under it. She had yellow eyes, like cats that glazed at the girl in the chair still looking uninterested. She also wore a black trench coat, a red T-shirt, a pair of light blue jeans, and black sneakers. She had in her hand a light blue book with a lock on it. "I have Bakura's diary..."

"What?!" the interested of the young girl suddenly peaked. She set down the magazine. The girl had short black hair close to her head and two long pieces in the front. She also had deep green emerald eyes. She was wearing a white T-shirt, dark blue jeans, and wore just her socks. "Where the heck did you find that?!"

"Under his mattress."

"Figures... come on lets open it!"

"Okay, okay, okay! but you need to open it 'cause I couldn't find the key." She held out the diary. The other girl waved her hand over it and the gold lock popped open. "Nice job, Alekazem," both the girl smiled with satisfaction. They opened the book and flipped to the first page.

"Yes! Thanks to you Selina we can finally have are revenge on that thief!"

"Bakura is going down!" Selina stated. Both the girls stared laughing maniacally as they were ready to find out Bakura's dirty little secrets.

(A/N: Alekazem is my character and Selina it ladychoas's. I use some of the discripition for Selina from her story 'Guys, Girls, & a Crazy World'. Anyway this is a opening chapter so it isn't that good but I promise it will get more interesting. thanks for reading!)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on November 23, 2006, 1:37:47 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosR U kidding it's an awesome chapter, nice job.
 
Selina: *rubs hands* revenge shall be ours hahahahaha!

zeldafan92 on November 22, 2006, 8:24:17 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92i kinda realized this chapter is short :P my bad... anyway please read Alekazem's profile to get the story and 'Guys, Girls, & Crazy World' for Selina's or ask ladychoas ^_~