Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Marik's Revenge

Alekazem and Selina (mine and ladychoas's OCs) look through Marik's, Bakura's, Ryo's, Maik's, and Yami's diary entries...

Chapter 3 - Marik's Revenge

Chapter 3 - Marik's Revenge
Alekazem opened the oven door with her oven mitt hands and pulled out a steaming hot pan of chocolate chip cookies and set them on the counter top. The front door slammed. Alekazem knew exactly who it was.

"I thought we discussed about NOT slamming the door when you get home," she projected over her shoulder as she tossed the oven mitts back into a drawer. Selina rushed into the room panting,

"I... know but I don't... want to be... caught so I ran... about ten blocks there... and ten blocks back..."

"What?! Bakura's apartment is only six blocks away? Why did you run that much?" Alekazem pulled out a chair from the dinning room table (the dinning room is with the kitchen btw) for she feared Selina would collapse right there and then. Selina held up Bakura's blue diary and a purple book.

"I took a little detour to Marik's house and found this," she smiled weakley. A smirk crossed Alekazem's face.

"Now this is what I call fun." Selina sat down and set the diaries on the table. "Well, the cookies are still to hot to eat yet, so do you wanna wait till they're cooled down before we have our fun?" There was a pause in the room, both of them answered,

"Nah!" Alekazem waved her hand over the diaries and the little locks popped open like before.

"I say we open Marik's first!" said Alekazem.

"Yeah! Good idea," agreed Selina. She rushed to the page that matched the date of Bakura's first entry.

"Wait, wait, wait! Don't you wanna read from the begining?"

"We can do that later, I want to see Marik's half of story."

"Hmmmm, okay. But I want to read." Selina passed the purple diary to Alekazem. She cleared her throat and then began,

"Dear Diary,

Bakura really pissed me off today! He pretty much just invited himself and intruded on my alone time with Ryo. I'll make him pay for what he did! I've already planned something that will embarrass him right in front of the Pharaoh! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

*flashback*

Bakura walked down the halls of Domino High grinning from ear to ear (that's a first). He was very proud of himself for savatoging Marik's plan. He walked to his first period class, computer. He logged on to his screenname for school, BakuraBakura. He noticed he had a message from... AtemuMutou! The message read,

"Hey." Bakura knew that Atemu also had a computer class first period in another room. He could send a reply to him now. Bakura clicked on the reply icon and began typing,

"Uh... hey," was all Bakura could think of. Another message popped up.

"I think we should get to know each other more, don't you?" Bakura's eyes popped open. His instinct was to send one of those little smiley faces that laugh at you and write 'yeah right' to not make his feelings obvious, but he calmed down and replied,

"Sure why not?" After sending messages the whole class period and not doing any work, the end of the conversation was that they'd meet after school behind the campus. Bakura lended back in his chair with a big grin. Marik was using a computer far away from Bakura, he was snickering to himself. His plan was now in motion. He had convinced Bakura and Atemu to meet behind the school, but they had totally different views of what was coming. Bakura thought Atemu was finally interested in him and Atemu thought he was getting his history book back form Bakura who "acedently" grabbed his instead of his own. (A/N as for the screennames, Marik had hacked into the computer system and made two accounts. One being "BakuraBakura[space]" and the other being "AtemuMutou[space]". Since you can't repeat the same screenname the space was require so the computer would read it different from "BakuraBakura" and "AtemuMutou", but looking the same to Atemu and Bakura. Marik had control over the "look alike" screen names and pretended to be the both of them and do two seperate conversations at the same time. I hope this make sense... in a nutshell Marik was the one talking to Bakura, okay) The bell once again rang for the end of school and Marik's revenge and Bakura's embarrassment was drawing ever closer...

to be contiuned...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on November 23, 2006, 1:50:29 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaoswow....can't wait for the next chapter. keep it up